Prologue: Don't Talk Maybe. . . Ever?

NAME OF CHAPTER: "Prolouge: Don't Talk Maybe. . . Ever?"

SONG OF CHAPTER: Push Play by Miriam Bryant (Zedd Remix) Lyric Video

P U S H P L A Y. by Miriam Bryant is the Theme Song for the P U S H Series.

PHOTO OF CHAPTER: Backup cover for book.

AUTHOR: @tyrants ♥️

ARTIST OF COVER: @lydiarse (check her out)

This story is very close to my heart and I take this very seriously so enjoy.

P.S. This is kinda like the chapter where all of the 'drama' leads to.

BIOGRAPHY:

Ivester Lively lives a normal life with normal friends. He has a normal boyfriend. And he lives in a normal town until. The H E I S T. Ivester and everything he knows has been taken away from him by the H E I S T official Ramos but little does he know Ramos has a lust for Ivester that is unexplainable unmentionable and cant be stopped and Ramos will stop at nothing until he get what he wants ---Ivester---even if it means killing his boyfriend. His Mom.

And maybe even him.

BIOGRAPHY #2:

P U S H

P L A Y

S T O P

R E W I N D

GO. . .

Have you ever been pushed? Pushed off of the edge to the point where you can't fight for yourself. Yell for help. Try to stop him from pushing you. Then when he pushes you you can't save yourself. Or the people around you. Your so close to dying to where you can see your life flash before your eyes. Notiicing the small hugs with your dad. Or the arguments with your ex-boyfriend. But the moment when you realize that you're going die before you can yell. Then you die. Splatter. Your remains of your life. You. On a rock. Sucks right? Why he pushed me you ask. Well you're just going to have to find out for yourself.

-Ivester

(Hence fight with EX-BOYFRIEND in this chapter)

Talking.

I find it pointless very stupid and ironic. I mean what's the point of talking when it always get you in trouble.

You tell someone you love them. . . they say they don't love you back.

You yell at your teacher. . . get expelled.

Tell your parents how you feel. . . get grounded for eternity and a day.

It just gets you in trouble,and trouble is not my strong suit.

My boyfriend Julian is in the middle or "caressing" me and rubbing me in a very sexual --sensual-- way. And I expect that he expects that we're going to go 'all the way' and by all the way I mean--sex.

I'm 17 I live in a tight knit Division and if any of my neighbors found out that I was having sex ---let alone dating--- a guy from The Parasitism District.

My whole life would be ruined.

So while he's kissing me I'm trying my best to make sure he keeps his hands above the waist and neck.

And I guess he notices that I'm uncomfortable so he stops and stares at me with a very perplexed look on his face.

Noticing something's wrong--and something is wrong.

"What's wrong? Did I. . . do something to make you feel uncomfortable, or-or weird c-cause I didn't mean to!" He rambled on.

I smiled at his panicky-ness and shook my head.