Chapter 1: Let's Start Breaking Rules

NAME OF CHAPTER: Chapter 1: Let's Start Breaking Rules

SONG OF CHAPTER: Hourglass ZEDD (ft. LIZ)

PICTURE OF CHAPTER: Julian Prescott

EDITOR: DoctorRoseTyler (check her out)

AUTHORS NOTE: drama drama drama.....♥️

There he was talking to his friends, and not even noticing me. I mean after what happened yesterday I wouldn't notice me either. But I still think that he should at least. . . look at me.

I know what I said about him and his life yesterday was fairly rude and a little off but if he's not looking at me then he probably broke up with me.

I opened my locker--keeping my eye out on Julian of course--and grabbed my things. Then he winked at me while no one was looking. That's what made me drop my books.

Then I got the most perfect idea.

As soon as I dropped my books my followers Ryuner, Glateny, and Blossmer picked them up for me in a buried scattered way like I was going to die if I didn't pick up my books.

I shook my head and sighed at their desperateness.

Anyway my plan is to actually talk to him. Talk to him during school. Just to let him know that i didn't me what I said yesterday. Well I did but. . . whatever.

So I got the courage and actually walked over to the water fountain --where they were-- and smiled at Julian back which had already caused a commotion, people that realized that I had just smiled at Julian couldn't take their eyes off of me, and some people were concentrated on there own things.

So I bent to get a drink and after I for a drink I said, "That's some really good water isn't it Julian?"

Which caused the hallway to turn to my direction in watch. People were even on their phones texting their friends about what I'm doing right now.

Julian stood their shocked for a while then smiled, "Yeah I guess it's alright."

Then I got the courage to actually do what was supposed to be done.

I walked right up to him to the point where I could smell his breath.

Mint and toothpaste.

"Okay so yesterday was horrible I didn't mean what I said about you at all I was just tired and scared because we all know that the H E I S T is coming up and it kinda freaks me out, right, right,okay. "I started.

'And I like you i mean I really do you're cool and nice at hot. . . very hot if I might add and you're not like your older siblings or your friends. You actually care about you're grades and you take showers and wash your hair, and you even shave. That's why I like you and did I mention that you were hot, because you are VERY hot." I rambled on.

" And yesterday befor I said all of those mean things about you I enjoyed the date and and the movie. And I think it's kind of ironic that no one caught us yesterday. But what I. Trying to say is that I like you. . . I mean I really do. . . a lot." I finally finished taking one big--deserved--breath."

I talked.

I actually talked!

Okay so I talked, then I talked to Julian--the Julian Prescott!

"Holy shit!" I yelled out. Then I quickly covered my mouth realizing what I had just done.

Julian smiled. Then grabbed me by my waist and pulled me up to him.

"I'm going to kiss you now, okay?" He stated.

"But--" Then he kissed me.

Okay so it's not that big of a deal that he actually kissed me. But it is a big deal if he kisses me in front of the whole school.

I kinda forgot that we were actually inside if school and really got into the kiss, to the point to where he put me up against a random locker. Then after what felt like ages he let me go, and I opened my eyes and I realized that most of the freakin' school watched us make out.

And that's when I started to freak out. Tears started streaming down my face and I couldn't stop shaking and I slid all the way to the floor covering my face with my knees. Not even caring if the whole school was watching me have a break down.

My whole reputation is ruined--no scrap that--my whole life is ruined. How am I supposed to get anywhere when everyone will know about us. . . Julian and I. I'm so stupid! I can't believe that this would actually happen to me. ME! Out of all people.

"Ivester Lively, Ivester Lively can you please report to the Mutualism District main office, immediately. I repeat immediately!" the intercom went on interrupting my thoughts.

I stood up ready. Realizing the fact that I could be kicked out of my own district.

Then Julian took my hand "Come on, let's get out of here." He said walking in a mighty fast step.

"Where?" I asked stopping.

"We're leaving the school, let's go!" He pulled on me.

And time I didn't stop him.

What do I have to lose?