Flirting Games (Ch. 10)

--- TYLER ---

While changing into sweats for another night in, I heard the shower turn on. I knew Troye was taking a shower, but he didn't have any clothes. I grabbed another comfy outfit for him and began to walk towards the bathroom. 

I know it's weird to say, but I'm so happy Troye and I were flirting again. It was just part of our normal relationship. When we don't flirt, everything seems a bit off. Even though the cuddling was AMAZING, the flirting was always fun. It's weird though, this is the kind of relationship I usually have with a boyfriend. 

I mean sure, Troye always gives me tingles and feelings, but I thought that was just because we were both gay. Plus, it doesn't help that we were both naturally flirty. Also, have you seen his face? Or his voice? Or his-- okay, maybe I should think of the possibility that I may have feelings for Troye. 

Leaving my thoughts behind me I reached the bathroom. I stopped and smiled before opening the door. He was singing, I could listen to him sing for hours. 

"Troye? I'm just gonna pop in and leave you some clothes" I said through the door.

"Okay, thanks Tilly. Try to resist the urge to sneak a peek at my body" he sassed back.

I rolled my eyes at him, opened the door, and dropped the clothes on the counter.

I walked into the kitchen and started to make some tea because it was already 5 o'clock. It's amazing how time flies when your with one of your best friends. I brought my laptop into the kitchen and turned on my spotify playlist. 

Still making tea, I felt two slender, long arms wrap around my waist. 

So it begins, I thought.

See, Troye and I always played this unspoken game. We would flirt and tease each other to make the other blush or leave them flustered. Over the time of our friendship, we had found each other's weaknesses. One of my greatest weaknesses being my neck.

He rested his head on my shoulder and burrowed his face into my neck. I could feel warmth surge from my head to my toes.

"Hey Tilly" he whispered into my neck, his hot breath sending shivers down my spine.

"Hey" I said, trying to steady my voice.

"Whatcha doin?" he said, his lips gently brushing against my neck as his thumbs began to rub circles on my stomach. He pressed his body into my back.

Stay strong I told myself. It didn't work. I leaned into his face, my eyes closing as shivers continuously bombarded my body. 

Suddenly, the warmth was gone as soon as it had come. My eyes shot open and I turned around to see him leaning against the refrigerator, smiling smugly.

--- TROYE ---

"Oh, you think you are sooo funny. Don't look too smug" Tyler said as he began walking towards me.

Crap. I'm screwed, Tyler knows exactly what to do to get me flustered. Is that weird? That my best friend knows how to get me flustered? My thoughts vanished as Tyler suddenly grabbed my shoulders and whirled us around so I was pressed up against a wall. His hands started on my neck and slowly trailed down to my shoulders and then my arms and then my hands, where he stopped to place them on my hips. The whole time, his eyes never leaving my face.

He slowly brought his hands back to rest on my shoulders where he played with the collar of my cotton shirt. He inched his face closer to my body, so his breath was hitting my collarbone. God, I hated that he was short enough to do this to me.