he Twins And The 4 Mr Populars'

Overview):

Meet the twin sisters "Krystal Daphne Winslet" the elder and "Victoria Charlotte Winslet" the younger twin. They are adopted by their parents and have been staying in America for more than a year. They are born with different parents and in fact before everything happen, they are the best of friends and can never be separated... ..

Krystal Daphne Winslet was the typical kind of school girl which is good in studies and turn herself into a geek. Not the nerdy and unpopular chick that you don’t even want to take a look at but a fashionable geek student which you will be staring for hours. How can someone be nerdy and cute as the same time? Right. She was kept preserved most of the time either drawing/ writing. Lost in her little world, but if you dare to do anything to her, she will immediately throw you a few punches without considering the circumstances. Yup. She is pretty good at taekwando too.

Victoria Charlotte Winslet was like the diva and she was one of the most popular chicks. When she walks past you, you cant help by step aside and look at this incredible angel which you dont know if she falls from the sky and smile. She walks and poses like a model. Her every move is enough to blow off every guy’s mind. Her personality rocks and everyone wants to be her friend as she is mostly friendly and kind to most people. She don’t get pissed easily. Not unless you makes her unpleased or try snatching away her boyfriend for example. She will sure makes your life miserable as hell. She sure is sexy and her dealing skills with guys in definitely not by hitting. I mean well, that’s not her style you see. She will toss your head off and screams like there is no tomorrow if you try anything funny to her.

Meet the 4 most popular guys of all time,

Sehun Hernansez who was kinda the leader of the 4. He is half French and Korean so basically he looks incredibly hot and not to mention that he is the son of one of the billionares which means he is the one and only sucesseror. Every girl would die just for a moment to look at his perfect face. And they droll all over him. Yes did I just say drool? Yes, DROOL. He is cold and expressionless. He rarely talk to anyone ESPECIALLY girls. As for the guys, they are jealous of him so he only gets along with his other 3 good friends.

Luhan Valdez was pretty much loaded like Sehun. Not to mention that his parents work as business partners really well with sehun’s. The only difference is that Luhan is adopted since he was a kid. He was Chinese and Spanish but was raised as an American whereas Sehun was raised in Paris since he was born and moved to America recently because of his parents. He was sehun;s best friend and buddy of all time.

Park Chanyeol and Baekhyun: He is a full Korean but raised as an American. Baekhyun was his younger brother, just by a few months. Unlike the previous two that were not only being raised with good manners and LOADED, they were more like the next door look. They dress normally and they were the champions of sports. They easily makes your heart skip a beat faster cause they are always so good with people. That is one of the reasons why hes popular. Sports, Friendliness and Cute Look. Every girl loves it and melts just by the way they treats you.