« imagine: darkness/ william »

"William.", you groaned while standing under the shower as it suddenly turned pitch black in the bathroom. "William.", you screamed louder this time. 

"Y/N I think the power went out.", you heard your boyfriend scream from the other side of the door. 

"Stop messing with me.", you said loudly and groaned again. "I still need to wash my hair. William!" 

"I'm not joking.", you heard William say as he entered the bathroom. "Here let me help you.", you jumped a little as you suddenly felt one of his hands on your arm and the other one on your hip as he tried helping you out of the shower. You both started fumbling around on the search for a towel. "Here.", he said and put the towel around you. "Thanks.", you muttered quietly. 

"I'm going to look for some candles. Wait here and don't move." 

"Yes dad!"

"Don't get kinky on me Y/N.", he laughed while you rolled your eyes, even though he couldn't see you. 

After you changed into your pyjamas with the help of some candles that softly lit up William's bedroom you both got into bed and snuggled into the covers. 

"I'm cold.", you complained as you cuddled closer into your boyfriend's chest. He just hummed in response and wrapped his arms even tighter around you. Placing a gentle kiss on his jaw before you buried your head depper into his neck. 

"I love you.", William stated softly and now it was your time to hum in response after pressing a delicate kiss on his neck.