« i love you (chris s., isak, jonas) »

chris schistad 

Drunk giggles left your mouth as Chris threw you over his shoulder. "Babe!", you laughed while he carried you into his bedroom. "Babe!", he mocked your tone as he tossed you into bed. Giggling again you hugged him tightly as you nuzzled your head in his neck. "I can't believe you are that drunk Y/N!", Chris said laughing while stroking your head. "Shut up. I'm not drunk!", you exclaimed loudly. "Maybe a little.", you added with a lazy smile as you hugged him tighter. "God I love you Y/N." 

isak 

You and Isak were spooning on the little couch in your living room while watching a random show. Instead of focusing on the TV Isak rather focused on kissing your neck. "Stop. It tickles.". "I can't help it. I love you too much!" 

jonas 

You two decided to spend some time alone in your aunt's cabin while you were on easter break. Sleeping in every single day, homemade food, cuddling on the couch while watching movies and just enjoying each others company. While taking a walk in the woods Jonas suddenly stopped moving forward. "What?", you laughed while trying to drag him after you. "I have to tell you something.", he gulped. You raised your eyebrows at him, but instead of saying what he had to say he took a big breath. "Jonas!". "I love you, ok? I love you so much and I just hope you love me too!".