sugarbaby

published 30/8/17

ship: frerard

content rating: mature

contains: smut, mpreg, sugardaddy!frank, sugarbaby!gee, ftm gee

((not scientifically accurate))

gees side- a medical emergency meant that his uterus was unable to be removed but the rest of his surgery was successful. he was promised that because his testosterone levels were high enough he wouldnt have to worry about having a period or pregnancy.

to pay back his medical bills after being disowned by his parents he gets into the gay sugarbaby community. he meets frank. gee is 19 and frank is 30. frank promises to give him whatever he wants in exchange for a purely sexual relationship- absolutely no feelings attached.

so thats what gee tries to do. he needs the money badly enough hes willing to ignore the strong feelings hes grown to have for the older man.

then gee discovers hes pregnant. their relationship is pushed to the bounds and frank realises its time he has to make gee his number one priority. they have to pull together to be a proper family and hope that the feelings they tried not to have for each other will bring them together.

franks side- frank became a sugardaddy when he turned 27. he had been married to a woman called Jamia but unfortunately she had died when he was 25. he loved her so much the pain of loosing her almost completely broke him. after she died frank inherited everything she owned, he hadnt realised her family was so wealthy so on top of the money he got from his dad frank was richer than he had ever hoped to be.

by becoming a sugardaddy frank could give his money to someone who needed his support and he was able to use sex with a younger man to cover up the pain of loosing his wife. however, all his other sugarbabys left him because of the lack of meaning behind the relationship. thats until gee comes along.

but after a while, despite the 30 year olds attempts not to catch feelings, frank cant help but find himself falling for the younger man. and his feelings are only made stronger when gee falls pregnant.