Decisions

Chapter four

Decisions

2 weeks later: (Shizuo POV)

Looking down at his hand with his fingers entwined with Izaya’s, Shizuo smiles.

“Hey Shizu-chan, can we go get something to eat? I’m starving!” Izaya playfully whines.

It’s been two weeks since we told each other how we feel. I still can’t believe this is happening. He actually loves me! But what are we? We haven’t really declared or decided to be together. Sighing inwardly. I guess we could talk about it. . .

(Izaya POV)

            Izaya tugs on Shizuo's arm to get his attention. The blonde seems to be deep in thought and seems not to hear him. He is hungry and wants to eat so he needs to get his attention, but obviously that isn't working. 'Hm . . . What to do, what. To. Do?' Snapping his fingers, he has an idea, and he knows the brute will snap out it. Smirking his usual smirk, Izaya stretches up on his tip toes and licks Shizuo's neck. Giggling as he sees the blonde shiver and look down at him.

              "Huh?"

   Grinning, "Shizu-chan I’m Starving~!"

            "So what do you want me to do?"

             "What do you think? Let’s go somewhere to eat!"

(Normal POV)

    Shizuo grabs Izaya's hand and leads him to Russia Sushi; he thinks that this was the perfect opportunity to talk to Izaya. Getting spotted by Simon they walk over to him.

“Ah, Izaya and Shizuo! You come to eat sushi, yes? Sushi good!”

“Yes, actually we are. Is there any privet rooms left?” Shizuo asked.

“Yes, right this way!” Simon proclaims.

Following the tall black Russian man into a privet room, Shizuo orders ootoro for Izaya and sweet shrimp for himself. Watching Simon walk away he turns to the raven-haired man.

“Izaya, there is something I need to know.”