Chapter 2 - Stranger danger

A Gray dappled tom trottled towards russia and scotland ' ' Hey! Its... um.. ' ' Russia was thinking . The gray dappled tom replied ' ' Its Germany mouse brain! ' ' The gray dappled tom was germany ' ' Uh... why us our twolegs nest burnt ' ' Germany asked . ' ' Oh! My twolegs burnt it! ' ' Canada replied . ' ' Rrrriiightt.... ' ' Germany snorted . ' ' Well... the only choice is the forest... ' ' Scotland leaped down the fence . ' ' Ugh. The forest? Thats the worst smelling place in the world! So many chives and chervils! ' ' Russia muttured
' ' well thats our only thing left there russia. ' ' Canada replied . The cats headed down trottling to the forest they have reached a tribe of rushing water following. And the breeze followinb on there pelts as they walked They have soon reached alot of willow trees . ' ' See! I Can already smell chives! Ew, ' ' Russia yowled flicking his ears . ' ' Wow. Dont get that angry russia. ' ' Canada chuckled . Canada the she cat kept on walking  soon they reached the caves . They found yellow eyes glowwing inside the brambles . ' ' Uhh.... canada.. ' ' Germany's pelt bristled . The tom bursted out of the bushes and sunk his teeth on germany . He'd then slash germany's snout hardly bleeding . ' ' Germany!? ' ' canada unleashed her claws sunking it on the toms back , the tom shook her off and getting a grip bitting on canadas leg . Poland raced to the forest .
Poland saw The unknown tom and canada in danger . Poland knocked the tom throwing him to the tribe of rushing water . The tom blinked with his wet golden pelt . ' ' Hah! Nothing but a good old attack! ' ' the tom licked the blood out of his paws . ' ' who are you!? ' ' Poland muttered . ' ' Im Spain . Sorry for the injuries hehe... ' ' The golden pelt tomwas Spain . Russia , scotland , poland , canada blinked slowly . ' ' Well what are you doing in the forest? ' ' Spain asked . ' ' We are homeless cats duh..! Where just old two legs toys ' ' Germany replied with an annoyed tone . ' ' i guess your house cats. If your homelss ill show you around ' '
Spain flicked his tail . Spain ordered the cats to follow him on a journey