@UnspeakableThoughts

In this chapter I interviewed UnspeakableThoughts .

*************
1. What made you join wattpad?

I heard a lot of people talk about it at school, and since I like reading and writing I decided to give it a try.

2. What's one of your favorite wattpad authors?

One of my favorite Wattpad authors is MollyNight. I loved her style of writing and her books take you to a completely different world while reading her stories.

3. Why is writing special to you?

Writing is special to me because I like to create characters that really fascinate me or write something I'd want to read.

4. Which book of yours did you have the most fun writing?

A book of mine I had the most fun writing is probably Glasses In Hells (it's not out yet, but will be later this year) because I tried to make it as realistic as possible and it didn't emphasis the bad boy getting the girl. It was more of her trying to complete all the things she couldn't do within a year.

5. What makes your books different than anyone else's?

Something that makes my books different than anyone else's is the way I try to get the book to be as realistic as possible-- from female characters having their period and complaining about cramps to characters panicking about school work. And I honestly think that's what really chicks with my readers. It's the connection they have with my characters that makes them like the story even more.

6. What do you do when you get writers block?

Something I do when I get writer's block is pretend my story is life— I put myself in my character's shoes and think of how I'd react to what's going on in the story. Personally, that's what makes me write a story quicker— pretending everything the main character is going through is happening to me because that's what makes me want to continue writing what's going to happen next.

7. What are some tips you would give to beginning writers?

Some tips I would give to beginning writer's Is to plan out your story before writing— finding out what you want to happen in the story and planning each chapter makes it much easier to write. Another tip is to write 5 chapters before debating about giving up on the story. And finally, never give up on writing— at times it's hard to write, but the outcome is worth it.

*************
Fun Time:

8. What's your fav genre to read?

My favorite genres to read are horror, thriller, and teenfiction. Anything with a murder, psychopath, or bad boy is worth reading in my opinion.

9. What's your favorite tv show?

My favorite Tv Show is American Horror Story.

10. What's your favorite movie?

My favorite movie is Heathers.

11. What would you like to say to your wattpad fans?

Something I would like to say to my Wattpad fans is: Thank you so much for your support. I don't have words to describe how grateful I am for having every single one of you to support me. I didn't even expect to this far and I know there's going to be more support to come, but I'll never get used to someone saying they enjoyed my book or saying I've inspired them to write. And as I always say, if you want to write just write. I always have an inbox open for anything— especially to read your books ❤️

*************
A 'hello' from a fan

Pinkglitter819 :

"You have such a great way of writing and your story lines and the way you write are so intriguing. They keep you wanting to read more and you so excited for the next update.  I like how there is some humor in it, like in the first chapter of cocaine when she got her period".

************

THANK U SO MUCH, for taking time out of your day to share with me and everyone else a little bit about you UnSpeakableThoughts! ❤️