@_screamer

This chapter I interviewed _screamer !!

*************
1. What made you join wattpad?

This one's actually kind of a silly story but I actually didn't join wattpad. Well, not at first. I was about thirteen or fourteen when I first started sharing my stories with my friends. They used to read the little snippets I'd write every single day and would always nag me for more. One of my friends, Sunny, started putting these little snippets up on wattpad without my knowledge. About two months later, when I found out, I was furious and immediately deleted all the stories on here. But, I couldn't help but feel a little inquisitive about the website. And so, I created another account and started putting stories up there. One thing led to another and well, here I am :)

2. What's one of your favorite wattpad authors?

To be very honest, I don't really read wattpad stories all that often to have a favourite author per se, but I did enjoy a couple of stories here and there. I absolutely loved SydneyDruckman  'Marrow' and 'Nicotine', 'Miles' by LoveKahlee , 'Gender' by LarrysLittleOreo  and Echoes_Of_Silence 'Him' and 'Her'. Of course I've loved a ton more but these are the ones that I always recommend to everyone. They're wonderfully written.

3. Why is writing special to you?

You know, when I was a kid, my dad had bought me an entire set of the ladybird books. By a set, I mean more than a hundred of them. But, my dad and I, we read every single one from cover to cover. I fell in love with books before I could barely string letters together. I fell in love with creating stories before I could even hold a pen. The feeling I get when I tell a story to someone or write a poem for somebody, it's the oldest feeling I know. Books were my first love. Writing was my second. And, I don't know, somewhere along the way it grew into more than just love, it was a passion. It's special to me because it's the only thing I knew, before I knew anything else.

4. Which book of yours did you have the most fun writing?

I have to say, it's the rewrite of 'Naked Cuddling'. Although I don't have enough time to write for it as much as I'd like to, it's just so exhilarating to write about characters who are so funky, weird and all round hilarious.

5. What makes your books different than anyone else's?

I try to breathe life into my stories. A lot of the tiny, nonsensical, scenes in my books have happened to me in real life. I try to create something with a message, a moral lesson of sorts. I try to teach just as much as I try to entertain with my stories.

6. What do you do when you get writers block?

Honestly, there's nothing I can do. I just wait it out. Or I play some jazz or some Sam Smith whilst simply letting the words flow and hoping for the best.

7. What are some tips you would give to beginning writers?

Write something you're passionate about. Write about something you love or even hate. Write something you have the knowledge about. Take opinions, criticism and hate. Use them to your advantage. Don't ever give up just because someone tells you your writing isn't good enough. And hey, don't worry if your work doesn't get famous overnight. Keep trying little bunny, you'll get there <3

*************
Fun Time:

8. What's your fav genre to read?

Ooh, my favourite genre has got to be fantasy. Well that and murder mysteries. Although, I also can't get enough of biographies. I believe there's so much to learn from the experiences of someone wiser.

9. What's your favorite tv show?

THERE. ARE. SO. MANY. But I'm currently OBSESSED with The Mindy Project. I loved New Girl, Friends, About a Boy, Pretty Little Liars, etc. I've always wanted to watch Game of Thrones but have never gotten to it. Maybe someday it'll make the list too!

10. What's your favorite movie?

The Pursuit of Happyness. Hands down, favourite movie ever. Dad and I have watched it a million times (no kidding) since it came out.

11. What would you like to say to your wattpad fans?

Lol, what fans? But hey, to all my readers and followers, thank you so much for sticking by me all this time! I've made tons of mistakes in my writing and concepts but you guys stuck by me through it all. You deal with my basically non-existent update schedule, my horribleness at keeping promises and my cringey author's notes. You guys are the absolute best and I'm so thankful for each and every one of you. It means a ton that you love my writing and are able to share this passion with me. Love ya!

PS. I know I haven't updated the NC Rewrite in literally MONTHS but I'm a busy girl! When it's out though, I'll promise it'll be worth it. Please don't kill me ×.×

*************
A 'hello' from a fan

Angelthebookreader :

"I love your style of writing and in your story plastic problems it really opened my eyes on those people in high school. Keep up the good work! Ilusm <3"

*************

THANK U SO MUCH, for taking time out of your day to share with me and everyone else a little bit about you _screamer 💕.