Hello Darkness My Old Friend

"what ze hell are you doing bruder?" the sound of a deep Germans voice faded into my mind, "who is she?"

"Shhh, help me put her in ze car." Still feeling too immobilized and dizzy to be suprised at the familiar voice I drooled on Gilbert's shoulder, spitting out murmurs on the collar of his stupid military cosplay.

"Gilbert.... y-you... played me... you..." there was a quiet anticipation of what I would say next. But instead of finding an insult, I decided to build up the saliva in my mouth with what little amount of muscles I had and let out a weak glob of spit on his neck.

Pause...

"ahghh gitz her off of me bruder!" he yelled breaking the silence. Then as quickly as he could he plopped me off of his back onto the car seat, grabbed the sleeve of my arm and wiped my spit off his neck with it.

Gilbert began to pull the seat belt over my body as he spoke:

"never zought a girl would spit anyvhere else on me other zen my-"

"Gilbert. You told her yer name?" the deep German voice asked with a calm but angry tone causing his brother to hesitate while buckling the seat belt into place.

"Ja...." he said to his superior brother who sighed in response and then spoke.

"Git in." I could hear the front passengers door open and another sigh, "I mean ze back with her, take this with you." at this point I could peel my eyelids open enough to see Gilbert nod to his brother and take the cloth off the dashboard.

Alarmed, at the sound of the side door open and the German boy getting ready to put me to sleep again I brainstormed my best chances of getting out of the vehicle. My muscles began to tighten and my mind began to focus on my plan of action. Just as soon as the German boy was about to sit down I unlatched my seatbelt, causing an immediate response from the silver haired creep.

And again I was welcomed by the feeling of a chemical soaked cloth on my face. Followed by darkness.

Hello darkness,
my old friend.

I opened my eyes and watched the red eyed demon arise from his throne. Wait. Its just a.. bench press? Oh I'm not dreaming anymore. The familiar white hair came into view and I realized it was just Gilbert. Beside him an even taller man stepped into view in the poorly lit room. Except this one wore a black balaclava, two eye holes and a mouth hole. Panicked I looked around me and noticed I was in a high end fitness room with only giant barbells that I wouldn't even be able to lift to protect myself with if I were to escape. Panicked I began to pry at the rope that tied my wrists together at the back of the chair I was sitting in.

Gilbert walked closer and the fear I was feeling intensified. I'm gonna die in here. I'm gonna die. Then a warm feeling spread on the underside of my jeans and dripped off the chair. I was too afraid to be ashamed at myself.

"Ze fuck?! She pissed herself." The red eyed German said and looked at the masked man beside him. Then I made the connection that he was his brother from earlier. But I still wasn't able to catch a glimpse of his face in the vehicle. Tears welled up in my eyes as they argued about who was going to clean it up. I had to be strong, but I was too much at a disadvantage to even have any chance of escaping. Gilbert came closer to me and I noticed a book in his hand. It was his diary. He began flipping through the pages while his tall brother stood in the back, arms crossed and legs apart in a powerful stance. Gilbert slowly drew closer and I averted my gaze not daring to make eye contact with his red eyed, cold stare. Instead of stopping in front of me he walked right past and I could hear his footsteps circle around behind me. Then there was no more of them.

Suddenly an arm rested on the back of my chair and I froze, my skin pale as paper. He knelt down and held his diary in front of my face with his other hand and I was forced to look. One of the pages was ripped out of the book itself. I began to read the page underneath out of reflex:

September 3rd,

I was so cool today. I told Austria zat his Schwanz was so unawesome compared to my 5 metres. And vhen he asked for proof I told him zat's gay.

Gilbert closed the book in front of my face before I could read more, and dropped it to his side as he stood up.

"... You didn't read zat did you?" he asked hesitantly. I shook my head quickly in response. Then he circled around me again, this time standing in front of me.

"who sent you?" He asked, demanding an answer out of me. I frowned and titled my head slightly, but I didn't speak.

"Who sent you!?!?" I jumped a little in my seat at his harshness, not that he was gentle before, and gathered up the courage to reply.

"Nobody sent me, I have no idea what you're talking about. All I did was help you find your diary and was about to text you to meet up with me. Thats when-"

"Shut up!" he interrupted in a rage, "I saw my awesome diary under your coat vhen you were tying your shoe."

I was shook. The memory at the park being seen under a completely different point of interpretation now.

"My friend zought you stole my book but you look innocent." His eyes shifted down my body lingering at my waist and then back into my eyes. A cheeky grin slipped on his face. "And cute too."

So the whole time he was checking me out he was actually looking at his diary. I couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed that everything was all just an act. We were both lying through our teeth, but he knew all along where the diary really was. It was all just bad luck on my part, so hopefully he will believe me when I tell him the real truth.

"Okay Gilbert. I'll tell you everything."