Another Night With James [Part 1]

What have I gotten myself into?

I knew this day would come but now never felt right at all. Maybe if I practise with my dad then I'll be used to it by tonight. I mean if I really participated I could know what love making was right? I just didn't want to be unprepared if this is what James wants. I quickly hop out the steaming shower and grab a towel over my body, wrap my hair and head downstairs for what seems like a twisted hidden agenda. I like this feeling. Sneaky.

I knock softly three times then push the door open welcomed to a suited father.

"Where you going in that dad?" I asked shock dancing around my face. "Dinner in an hour with someone who is interested in owning part of our business, so fortunately for you I won't be needing your.. well.. services." he admitted guilt riddled in his voice. Guilt? That's new. I couldn't help but feel something sink inside. But why & how was this happening?! I'm going to blame it on the fact I lost the opportunity to practise.

"You mean you don't have half an hour? The restaurant is only ten minutes away." I asked desperation traced in every word as I seductively dropped my towel. I wanted this? No. No. I want to be perfect for James. That's where this persistence have spurred from surely? "Lisa, are you asking for me?" he asked with a mixture of lust and disgust mixed in his eyes from what I could make out. I couldn't tell what he was thinking as he advanced towards me slowly. So I decided to think at the lust angle.

"Wouldn't want you to go without" I stated my voice stirring with foreplay. He grabbed hold of my hair and pulled my head back as he peppered hot kisses along my neck. I let out a moan as I quickly ripped off his blazer and began to unbutton his shirt. Was this happening right now? I didnt care I just felt good. Right now he wasn't the same drunk man that raped me this was my father who loves me deeply. Is he making love to me?

I guided our bodies to his bed putting me on top as I stood above him and took his trousers off. A part of me was burning with need whilst another felt wrong, telling me to stop but I pushed this feeling to the back of my mind and tried to imagine James was my dad. Maybe that niggling feeling to stop was James. The subconscious James that resides in my mind.

A half hour passes and I feel like I'm ready for James. I leave my dads room with a jingle in my step and go to get dressed as I put on my make up I hear dads car pull out the driveway. Tonight he's gonna celebrate, get hammered and not wake up till two days time. Typical. This is an opportunity! Another night with James? Yes please!

I put on a black bodycon dress with white bowed heels finished with a white blazer and a black overnight bag. I made sure not to wear underwear to make sure he had easy access. Pleasing him was my only agenda. If he wanted it I was going to make sure he had it I'm the best form possible. Me.

I waited until 6:05 to walk out the house in order to meet James to head to his house. As I walked out I saw him walking towards the house in a stunning glow. He was looking amazing but simple everything just fit him correctly and it made my heart skip many beats. I caught up with him and I embraced him in a warm hug as he kissed my forehead and took my hand. Every touch he gave me sent shivers up and down my spine constantly sending me into an inferno, heating my sex at the pit. Oh yeah. I was ready.

" How was your day L,?" he asked squeezing my hand gently interest entwined in his deep, masculine voice. "Good, better than I had anticipated really." I said, knowing that he never knew why but I flashed him a smile anyway. As we were coming up to his house he had ordered me to put on a blindfold until we were inside. Suprise always boiled down well with me. Love them. The added edge of spontaneity always gave me a thrill.

I heard him open the door and remove my blindfold. Instantly I was taken aback at what my disbelieving eyes were welcomed with. All the lights were turned off and numerous amounts of candles were lit making a trail upstairs alongside some rose petals. "Jame-- James what is this?" I asked to be made certain what his intentions were. "Just follow the light and all will prevail love" he said with a flirtatious smirk and lust very much evident in his eyes.

"This is so romantic. Thank You." I said barely a whisper as I was so close to tears. no one had actually ever treated me with such love and respect before. I placed a soft kiss on his lips, dropped my bag, hanged my blazer and began to ascend the stairs. The candles stopped at his room but the petals continued, I followed the red pink and black rose petals to a table set for two in a corner of his room. Quickly my hand goes over my mouth as I erupt in tears of appreciation. I turn around to see James standing in the doorway looking at the floor.

"So, do you like it. I hope your not allergic to seafood." he said anticipating my answer. "You mean there's food under here?" I question as I lift a food cover. Lobster with a seafood platter placed around it. "James, I love it and I'm actually starving." I admitted with hungry eyes almost druelling over this food. Unexpectedly he takes me into a hug from behind, sweeping me off my feet.

"I'm glad you like it, we better get some food in you." he advises me before kissing my neck and pulling out my chair. If anything was going to happen between us it would be tonight.
-------------------------------------
I get so stuck with chapter names feel free to help me with the next one.

Vote&Tell A Friend

Adios Amigos😘💜