Another Night With James Part 2

I grabbed my napkin and dabbled around my mouth before picking up my wine glass and taking a sip.

" James I can't thank you enough for my dinner. It was perfect and I think I really needed this. " I said looking him straight in the eye.

" Lisa listen, your my princess, my world and god knows how long I've wanted you to be my girl all I do for you now is nothing compared to what I feel for you." He said admitted also looking me straight in my eyes as his words spoke volumes.

He stood up and came behind my chair and pulled it out. Again he placed hot kisses along the back of my neck before just dwelling behind me as I felt his breath on my neck it dawned on me that the little things that he does to me can make me swoon for him so hard.

I stood up and turn towards him. " I've always wanted to be your girl." And with those seven words sealed with a soft and longing kiss I wrapped my arms around his neck as he snaked his arms around my lower back.

After roughly five minutes I break our kiss and look him dead straight in his eyes simply trying to see doubt but instead I see a foreign emotion swimming in his eyes and I know this feels right.

" I'm just gonna go straighten up you get comfortable." I whisper in his ear. Quickly I nip out his bedroom and get my lingerie out my overnight bag and change in the downstairs bathroom.

As I walk up the stairs I blow out each candle. When I reach his door I turn off his bedroom light and I'm invited by a warm and romantic glow from the candles and I see him in a plain white t shirt and just some boxers. Automatically I notice his impeccable figure making my sex jiggle with butterflies.

I try my best at a sexy walk and tiptoe towards him as I push him back on the the bed and climb on top. I balance myself between his belly button and his boxer line I feel his pointer riding up my back as I bend over and kiss him on his head to his check to his nose then finally to his lips.

The feeling that is engulfing me this very second is like your first kiss like when you fall in love for the first time with that person you thought would always have your heart and I was lapping it up as his hands fondled with my body.

In my cloud of lust and want I barely recognise how swiftly he moves our positions and quickly starts kissing a trail from my neck to my tummy button. From my tummy button to my pelvic bone. I lose all feeling as he licks my ice cream making me shudder with every second.

Without stooping he puts in two fingers and I wince out in pain. He quickly sits up and looks me in my eyes.

" I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you. Oh dear. I'm sorry." he said with such a guilty look in his face. " Dont be sorry James carry on just go slow." As my words granted him all the encouragement he needed he took a deep breath and carried on where he took off soon enough the winces grew into screaming moans as he grunted above.

" James I'm ready for you right now." I said in between heavy pants. " Well I'm not one to leave my girl waiting." I stood up and took his top off as I traced my hand all around his chest and put two fingers in between the sides of his boxers as I pulled his boxers down slowly he started to play with my hair. Then his length unexpectedly flipped out an whacked me in my eye.

I belt out a laugh so loud as I grabbed my eye and just kept laughing as tears was uncontrollably dripping from my injured eye. " It's just that big." I said as I looked at his face again this guilt thing it had to stop. I released my eye and kissed him. " Don't worry about it now you were doing... " I led him on as I lay back on the bed inviting him to me.

Slowly I felt his shaft envelop me as he grabbed my tits this is just too much to even try to narrate right now as I reimagine how grown James was. And I can't believe how I still have him to this day.

He finishes his vendetta of love making and I'm left being cradled in his muscular arms playing with his chest hair. I love this guy and I hoped I could be with him forever.

He kisses my forehead and whispers " my girl, my princess." I snuggle deeper into his body and invite sleep to take over.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to change up the point of view in the third to last paragraph I'm thinking of starting to write the story in the point of view of the the future Lisa after everything as already happened.

Again Vote&Comment

&&&TellAFriend💞