School

Victoria's P.O.V

"And we can't stop and we won't stop can't you se-"

I pressed the off button on my alarm and started to get ready. After showering I went to go eat breakfast and start my journey to school. I would have a car but when I was six I almost drove my moms car into a tree. I always go to school early because I have to walk and I don't want to run into my brother and his stupid friends. Nobody else bullies me except them. I might have more friends if they didn't threat everyone whos within a five foot radious of me.

We'll here I am the place everyone calls school. Uh oh I see Chris's car please don't be in the school.

Dang it I see him just keep your head down and maybe he won't see you.

"Hey Fatty" said Chris

Darn it he saw me just walk away real sl-

"I'm speaking to you" Chris said

Just keep walking your almost at your locker.

'Turn Around Now' Chris said with his Alpha tone.

I didn't turn around I just kept walking. I could feel his eyes in the back of my head probably wondering why I didn't respond to his Alpha command. I never really knew why maybe it's because I shifted early or something.

Pheww finally my locker at last I put my stuff up and headed to my homeroom Mrs. Nolin. Sadly Chris is in that class too.

†★†★†★†★

I know it's short and probably needs editing but whatever BYEE

~ Dana

Vote, Comment, Share, and Follow