Chris and Dana

Since tomorrow is Chris's 17th birthday he is going to stay at my house tonight so everybody can set up his party.

I think he is still at school since he is not here yet, but then again I did come home early. He's probably at his stupid girlfriends house doing who knows what. I don't why he couldn't stay there instead, but since my dad is beta he "has" to stay here. Ugh stupid beta duties then next year my stupid brother is going to come beta. I've been praying to the Moon Goddess ahead of time to protect this pack because there is going to be two idiots running it soon.

I heard the front door shut.

"Fattyy I'm heeere" Chris yelled

"Her name is Victoria" I heard Dana say. I'm so glad she came I could not handle Chris and my brother alone. My mom and dad are on some trip with the Alpha and Luna and they won't be back till the party. I walked downstairs to greet Dana.

"Hey Dana" I said excitedly.

"Hey best frannnnd" she practically yelled.

"Chris" I said in a less excited voice.

'Fatty' he said

After that awkward moment me and Dana went upstairs to the movie/game room and started to watch Madea's Big Happy Family.

-----------------------------------

"Byrraaaaaaaaaan"

"Oh shut up with yo ratchet weave" Dana yelled to the T.V

-------------------------------------

After the movie we started to play Just Dance 2.

'Pick a song' I said to Dana.

"Okay" she said.

She picked Rolling on a River by Tina Turner. 'Let the battle begin' I thought

Then we started dancing and of course I beat her.

"Cheater" Dana said

" Nooo your just a bad dancer" I said

"Whatever c'mon let's go for a run" she said.

"Okay let's go" I said

Then we walked downstairs and started to head out the door only to be interrupted by Chris.

"Where are you two going" he said

"For a run" I said

"Good cause you are really out of shape" he snickered.

"That's rude!" Dana yelled.

"But it's true" he said

"No it's not" Dana said

"Whatever" he said

"C'mon let's go" I said grabbing her arm and walking out the front door.

We went behind the trees and took off our clothes and tied them around our ankles then shifted. Dana is the only one besides my parents whose ever seen my wolf, but she is the only one who knows about me shifting early. She was there when it happened and she helped me and through it. She is a dark brown wolf with forest green eyes the same as her brothers. Usually your wolf has the same features as you but that wasn't the case for me. I have light brown hair and bright green eyes. My wolf is a white wolf which is very rare with blue and pink outlines around her eye (look at the cover), and my eyes change according to my mood Blue being excited/ hapoy, Red being hurt/sad,Green being normal, Black when I'm mad, and Rainbow when I'm really hurt or in pain or extremely mad. That only happened once when I shifted. After we shifted we took off and went around the pack boundaries once. Then we shifted back to human form, put our clothes on and went inside.

"I'm going to bed we have a long day tomorrow" Dana said and started to walk to the guest room.

"Okay goodnight" I said

"Night" she said while yawning.

Okay there it is sorry if it's short I never realize how short it is until I re read it.

~Dana

V/C/F