Vhope ☆

Hoseok was walking down the hallway trying to go to his next class. He sighed when he seen Taehyung.

"Yah! Hoseok!" He was walking towards Hoseok fast. "Shut the fuck up, you might get us in trouble" Hoseok crossed his arms.

"You got the stuff?" Taehyung raised a eyebrow. Hoseok sold drugs, but only weed.

"Sorry not today!" Hoseok smiled, he started to walk away till Taehyung grabbed his wrist. "Dont play" Taehyung sneered.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "ugh fine" Taehyung smirked. "50 dollars".

"Why is it so expensive?!" Taehyung whined. "Oh well guess you're not going to get it~" Hoseok teased.

"Fine!" Taehyung pulled out 50 dollars. Hoseok was about to grab it till he shoved the bag in his backpack.

"What the hell?!" Taehyung whisper yelled. "Put your fucking money back in your pocket fast" Hoseok was looking at something and Taehyung followed his eyes.

"Oh shit the principle" Taehyung cursed, he shoved his money in his pocket.

If he ever finds out that Hoseok is selling drugs and Taehyung is buying them then they are both out of highschool.

"Yah! What are yall doing!, are yall skipping class?!" The principle yelled. You could tell he was really angry.

"U-um" Taehyung stuttered. All of a sudden Hoseok grabbed Taehyungs uniform tie and yanked him down to kiss him.

Taehyung eyes widen, he pulled back. "What the fuck?!" Taehyung whispered. "Do you really want to let the principle know that i am selling drugs?" Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows.

Taehyung shook his head, "good" and with that Hoseok kissed him again. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Hoseok's waist and pulled him closer.

"What are yall doing?!" They heard the principle yell. They stopped kissing and looked at him.

They said nothing, "ugh young couples these days...can't wait till they get home".

"Follow me boys" the principle sighed.

They both groaned and followed him. 

"Ugh! Why couldn't you wait till school was over?!" Hoseok groaned. "You should of gave it to me right away!" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

They had to clean the bathroom, Hoseok was scrubbing the wall trying to get the graffiti off of it while Taehyung was cleaning the toilets.

"Shut up" Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Oh by the way you're a great kisser" Taehyung smirked.

Hoseok just gave him the 'wtf' face. "Well i am just telling the truth..." Taehyung smirked, "i would love to feel it more" and with that Taehyung pinned Hoseok against the wall and smashed his lips with Hoseok's.

Hoseok wanted to pull away but couldn't Taehyung had a strong grip on him. Taehyung bit Hoseok's lip, Hoseok parted his lips so that Taehyung could explore his mouth.

"Mmm" Hoseok moaned slightly, Taehyung's hands slowly went to Hoseok's ass and he grabbed it making Hoseok moan quietly.

Taehyung unzipped his pants but kept his pants on. He slowly pulled out his erection. Hoseok was suprised it was that big.

Taehyung went back to Hoseok and quickly took off Hoseok's shirt revealing his perky nipples and toned abs.

"Perfect" Taehyung whispered. He started to kiss down his neck to his chest. Taehyung looked up at Hoseok teasingly.

Taehyung started to suck one and twist the other. "Hnn~" Hoseok whined. Hoseok's nipples are really sensitive.

Taehyung bit one and watched how Hoseok arched his back. Taehyung then slowly pulled down Hoseok's shorts and underwear.

Hoseok blushed and looked away. Taehyung smirked and picked up Hoseok letting him sit on the sink's counter.

Taehyung started to kiss him again, sneaking his hand to Hoseok's erection. When he started to stroke it Hoseok covered his mouth from preventing moans coming out.

"Don't do that Hobi, let me hear your moans" Taehyung started stroking faster and was kissing Hoseok's ear.

"Ha...ahn" Hoseok bit his lip. Taehyung stopped and Hoseok looked at him weirdly.

"Why did you s-stop?". Taehyung just giggled, Hoseok eyes widened when he felt Taehyung's digit on his opening.

"W-wait Taehy-ahn!" Hoseok closed his eyes tightly. He felt Taehyung's finger inside of him.

The burning sensation wasn't pleasant at all. Taehyung started to pump his finger in and out of him.

He planted kisses on Hoseok's inner thigh. Without warning he added another finger. "Fuck!" Hoseok moaned loudly.

He started to pump those two fingers in and out of him, enjoying Hoseok's moans.

The burning stopped and it was just pure pleasure.  "P-please Taehyung" Hoseok whined.

"What do you want baby?" Taehyung smirked. "I-i need you i-inside of me, p-please!" Hoseok begged.

Taehyung just chuckled but nodded, he took out his fingers and lubricated his dick with his precum.

He aligned it with Hoseok's opened. He slowly pushed in and immediately groaned.

Hoseok whimpered biting his lip, "Please move" Taehyung nodded and went slowly.

Taehyung bent down and started to kiss Hoseok, as the kiss went on Taehyung went faster and faster.

"Shit Hoseok you're so fucking tight!" Taehyung growled. "Ah...ah" Hoseok was almost close to his climax.

"Shit~!" Hoseok cursed when Taehyung hit his prostate. "Aha found it~".

Taehyung kept on hitting the same spot over and over till both of them came.

They stayed quiet for a minute till Taehyung pulled out.

"Lets get all cleaned up, and then i can give you the weed" Hoseok winked.

And just like that everything was the same except that they fuck almost every single day for now on.

Sorry for not updating this oneshot book in a while, just been coming up with ideas with my other book.

Hopefully you liked this oneshot~❤️