2Seok ♧

Jin and Hoseok were in the kitchen cooking a meal for their 5 friends. The duo was busy at it chopping vegetables and sliding them into pots. Its been a long time since all of them reunited so they have to make the meal perfect.

"Hey babe, can you pass me the sugar please" Hoseok said stirring a bowl of cake batter. Jin hummed and came up to hoseok and grabbed his face and kissed him. It was a long sweet kiss, hoseok got flustered so he pulled back. "Not that kind a of sugar!" Hoseok pouted hitting Jins chest. Jin just chuckled, "Sorry, couldn't resist your cuteness".

Hoseok just rolled his eyes and grabbed the sugar from the cabinet. Jin went back to cooking, still having a smirk plastered on his face.

The food was finished and the plates were sitting on the table. 7 of them all together. "They should be here soon" Jin shrugged, he then looked over to hoseok and gave him a devilish grin. Jin then walked behind hoseok and he wrapped his arms around his waist. Hoseok just laid his head on the crook of Jin's neck.

"You know hoseokie, you are such a pretty person" Jin whispered in his ear. "Very very pretty.." Jin's lips trailed down from hoseok's ear to his neck. He blew on it making hoseok shiver. "Jin we shouldn't.." Hoseok said almost in a faint whisper. "They won't walk in on us..lets just relax and enjoy ourselves...cooking with you got me pretty worked up" Jin whispered on Hoseok's neck, causing him to shudder.

Jin started to put small kisses on Hoseok's neck, his hot tongue flickering on Hoseok's sensitive skin. "Jin.." hoseok moaned lightly. "Lets take this to the bedroom" Jin said smirking. He picked up hoseok bridal style and walked up the stairs to their bedroom. He kicked open the door and laid hoseok on the bed. He closed the door and locked it.

He hungrily looked down on hoseok, like he was his prey. Hoseok was looking up at his boyfriend, getting slightly turned on by his seductive gaze. Jin sat down next to hoseok and patted his lap. Hoseok obeyed and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around jins neck. Jin then kisses him, this time the kiss being more passionate. Their lips fit perfectly, their lips kneading with each other. Jin's hands roamed up Hoseok shirt, rubbing his boyfriends abs, then he moved one hand to play with one of hoseok's nipples.

Hoseok pulled back from the heated kiss and bit his lip. Jin started to kiss and suck his neck, running his tongue along his boyfriend's sensitive skin. "So pretty..." jin whispered against his neck. Hoseok was fully turned on now, hoseok could already tell his lips were swollen from the heated kiss. Jin then traveled down his neck and kissed a certain spot on hoseok's neck. "A-ah~" Hoseok moaned out. Jin smirked and attacked that spot more listening to hoseok's sweet moans.

Jin then took off hoseok's shirt and kissed down from his neck to his chest. He created a hickey on his boyfriends chest, he looked at it proudly. "Im so happy to call you mine baby" Jin looked up at Hoseok's flustered face. Hoseok just nodded still having tingles shooting up and down his body. Jin then laid hoseok on his back and proceeded to take off his shirt. Hoseok just stared at him, staring at his boyfriends washboard abs, his wide shoulders.."fuck.." hoseok whispered. Jin just smirked "Like what you see" jin raised a eyebrow.

"Of fucking course i do, if I didn't then we wouldn't be dating dumbass" Hoseok grinned. Jin just smiled and started to kiss Hoseok again. Jin started to grind his and hoseok's crotch together making them both groan.

"Ah jin..dont stop.." hoseok groaned. Jin just chuckled and started to grind harder against him. Hoseok bit his lip and closed his eyes, enjoying the pleasure. "My baby boy" Jin smirked enjoying his boyfriends face. "A-ah jin stop f-fucking teasing and fuck m-me already" hoseok whined. "Don't have to tell me twice babe" Jin licked his lips. He pulled down Hoseok's shorts and underwear and watched his boyfriends dick spring up. Pre-cum was already leaking from the tip. "Such a needy baby boy.." Jin laughed. Jin put his finger in hoseok's mouth, "suck" jin ordered. Hoseok moaned and nodded.

Jin bit his lip at the site. "Fuck..i want to fuck you so hard baby.." Jin growled. He then removed his finger from hoseok's mouth. "Hands and knees babe" Jin smirked. Hoseok obeyed, his ass in the air, his opening ready to be fucked. Jin ran his finger around Hoseok's opening. Hoseok whined while clutching the sheets under him. "J-jin stop teasi-Ah!" Hoseok moaned out, jin pushed his finger inside him and started thrusting his finger in and out. Jin kissed hoseok's back and added another finger hearing another whine from his lover.

He curled his fingers and Hoseok moaned out. "Oh fuck!" Hoseok arched his back. "Found it..now i am going to make sure to abuse that spot now baby.." Jin purred. He thrusted his fingers in and out, going more faster. Jin needed to fuck him right then and there.

Jin removed his fingers and hoseok whined at the lost. Jin unbuckled his pants and took his pants and underwear off. His dick sprung up twitching. "You make me so horny hoseokie" Jin bit his lip. Hoseok moaned at what jin said.

Jin then placed his dick on hoseok's opened and pushed in. "Fuck yeah" Jin growled. Jin started to go hard in fast making hoseok a moaning mess. "Oh shit, yes! Jin! Harder! Oh yes! Fuck!~"Hoseok moaned loudly. Jin started to kiss hoseok's back again, biting it and making hickeys on his back. Jin gripped Hoseok's waist tightly already knowing he probably made a bruise there. He pulled out and slammed back in, making Hoseok let out a high pitched moan.

"Your so beautiful hoseok..shit...I can't get enough of you" Jin groaned. "More please! Fuck im about to cum~" Hoseok moaned out. "Me too baby" Jin groaned.

All of a sudden the doorbell rung. Shit both of them thought. Jin quickly pulled out making Hoseok whimper but Hoseok soon regained his composure and he quickly slipped on his underwear and shorts. Jin walked out first and hoseok could hear the bright cheer of their friends. Hoseok then walked down the stairs and was greeted by them.

"Hoseok-hyung! Long time no see!" Jimin said brightly. "Missed you too" Hoseok smiled. Jungkook was already at the table eating same with Taehyung. Hoseok rolled his eyes. Jin was talking with Namjoon and Yoongi till he caught hoseok's eye. Jin smirked. After done talking with them he walked up to hoseok and whispered in his ear, "we will continue later babyboy" and jin quickly kissed hoseok and sat down at the dinner table with the rest of the guys.

Hoseok just blushed and sat down with him.

Ok damn, haven't updated this book in like forever. Anyway..hopefully you liked this chapter!

I am hoping i will will update 'Stars'. Im trying not to be a lazy ass anymore!

Anyways i love you! 💕

(Fucking papi chulos right here)