IIII

I cried,

The whole weekend I spent it with lots of food and tears shedding.

I barely even take a hold of my phone this past few days and I'm pretty sure all my notifications is blowing up right now. Even my house phone have been busy with the incoming voicemails but I kept on ignoring it.

Cause I'm hoping he's going to call me; but he never did and never will.

I was in the middle of my show when the door bell rings. It must be my pizza coming! I quickly grab my wallet and pull out some cash before opening my door only for it to be empty but a box caught my eye. I look around the halls to see it completely empty. I was hesitant to pick it up but I guess it's going to be rude if the person who drop it saw that I didn't pick it up but what if it's some atomic bombs that's going to explode when you start open it or someone can just steal it already.

I pick it up. There's no return address making it more suspicious, that I want to open it.

taking the box with me as I'm kicking the door behind me. I put it on my kitchen counter still unsure if I should open it or not. But I shrug it off and take my favorite knife to slice the top off.

First thing i saw inside is a baby blue hoodie and a...

"Babies converse shoes? And there's only one where's the other pair?"

weirded out I start to take all the yellow paper strings out and found there's candies and chocolate underneath it. But it wasn't just a normal candies it was my favorite kind of candies. I start to pull out the good stuff one by one examining each pack, then I saw a mail with my name written on it.

Then my door bell rings, again. Putting the mail down, I walked over to my door and saw it was the pizza guy.

Thank goodness!

I smiled widely at him and gave him the money not forgetting the tips.

Getting my pizza is probably the most less creepy thing that I get tonight.