V

A couple months have past by, From the box accident that night, random boxes keeps coming filled with random goodies, and sometimes it's just mails with no return address.

Unsure if I should read it or not, I kept it by the kitchen drawers. hoping i would forget about it.

On my way to Mandy's house, it's the most beautiful scene ever. No matter how many times I have come by it still took my breath away. It's a small Mediterranean house surrounded by tall green trees. It was her parents house before but they moved back to They're hometown and gave the key to Amanda. Pressing the door bell with a huge teddy bear on my hips I waited patiently.

"ODYY!!!!"

a small girl wearing white overalls and a bowl on her head came rushing pass her mom who just open the door.

"Hiii pipe-y!"

Dropping the huge teddy bear I quickly hug her and swoop her feet up from the ground letting her sit on my hip.

"Happy birthday pipper!"
Kissing both of her cheeks before dropping her back to her feet. She laughs and went to the huge teddy bear beside her looking at it with wide eyes.

"Is this for me?"

"Yes! but lets save it for when it's time to open presents, yeah?"

Picking up the teddy bear I look at the lady who've been watching us with wide smile.

"Jordy you made it!"

"Can't miss my favorite astronaut birthday today"

I giggle as we start walking to the backyard where the party is being held.

"You didn't tell me it's a pool party too"

"Well the kids start to jump on the pool when they saw it" she laughs

I put the teddy with the rest of the presents. Geez, I should've bought something less humongous.

The party turns out to be great and the kids looks happy even pipper can't stop smiling. I can tell when she saw the gifts that she get, with her mouth slightly apart and eyes wide, she looks so cute.

After Saying my goodbyes to Mandy and pipper, I went home.

It's really is an exhausting day I wonder how I'm going to feel when I become a mom.