Author's Note

Wow, it's honestly been forever since I've been on this website. Literally like 3 years and counting (shooook)! I'm tremendously sorry for leaving the way I did without saying goodbye. I know I upset a lot of you guys and I honestly appreciate every single one of you guys who waited patiently all this time to hear from me. Some of you guys might even hate me and that's okay (lmao). These past couple of years have been kinda rough which is why I've been MIA and lost my inspiration to write. I hope that someday I'm able to finish BMG for you guys because I feel so bad. 

Just in case some of you guys are wondering, I am doing great now. I'm 19 about to be 20! I'm also going into my second year of nursing school this fall so I have a bunch of studying and crap to do (i'm gunna kms)! I hope that each and every one of you guys are doing amazing physically, mentally, and emotionally. I wish nothing but the best for you guys and thanks so much for sticking by my side through all of this and for being such dedicated fans (even though you guys are like my family). I love you guys so much!

If you guys ever need someone to talk to or advice don't be afraid to reach out to me via insta or twitter. I may be busy with college, studying, and working (cause nursing is hard af) but I'll try my best to get back to you guys!

My personal insta is (katy.alexus) and my personal twitter is (katyalexus), I'll make sure to follow each and everyone one of guys back! :)

love, katie