{Chapter V} | On Us Both

A/N 

Hey guys! I'm sorry for the late update! My computer was being a bitch on Monday and just froze so I had to restart my laptop and type everything over all the way from the beginning today! LMFAO but anywaysss I'm HOPEfully( i'm such a lazy person and all i want to do is sleep so it isn't definite) planning on writing this new story called "A Girl's Guide to Finding Mr. Right" :) you can check it out on my page if you'd like lol

Well anyways comment & vote!

ooh wait lol you guys said that ya'll wanted that QOTD thingy back soooo

QOTD: What's one thing that makes a person beautiful to you?

Well, for me, i love anyone who has a good sense of humor! I love to laugh and make people laugh(including myself as you can see with all my typos/writing and just my ratchetness in general) OMG but yasssss funny people give me life

wow okay bye it's 2am

Love, katie xx

She tosses and turns in her sleep, making her brown hair fan across the pillow multiple times. She feels a slight wrenching in her lower abdomen but thinks nothing of it.  However, it’s when she goes to extend her leg out that she realizes what the subtle pain is coming from. Her eyes flutter open and she rips the covers from off of her body.

Her bare feet smack onto the floor and she looks around the dark room in a mixture of confusion. She glances at the bed and furrows her eyebrows together. What the? She ignores it for the time being and runs across the room, quickly kneeling down towards a duffle bag on the floor. She rummages through the contents, grasping shirts, pants, and . . . briefs?

She huffs out in annoyance and mumbles, “Just great.”

She should’ve known better than to think that the cloths inside of that bag were hers. The bed and the lingering aroma of his cologne signified that is was obviously Harry’s room.

The living room, submerged in darkness yet due to the faint luminous moonlight pouring out from the windows, her silhouette is visible on the wall adjacent to her, mimicking her every move. As she steps onto the floor, her eyes dart over to Harry’s sleeping figure. He’s lying flat down on his stomach and his lips, slightly parted open, produce delicate murmurs to escape inaudibly. One of his arms supports his neck while the other falls idly over the edge, resting on the floor.

She deters her gaze and scurries over to her bags instead in order to put a halt upon any relapse of reminiscences. The zipper resounds in the silence as she slides it all the way to from the far left all the way to the right. Her right hand reaches inside of the luggage and her fingers skim across the plastic lining of the package. She practically seizes it while grabbing a new pair of clothes. Swiftly standing up onto her own two feet, she makes a dash up the stairs.

Once inside, closes the bathroom door behind her, eliciting a clicking sound. She strips of her clothing one by one before getting in the shower. The hot water against her half-awake half-asleep self awakens her up a bit, the same way any high caffeinated beverage does a sleep-deprived person. She lathers her washcloth up a bit and starts washing up, mainly focusing from waist down in contrary of her waist up.

Slipping a fresh pair of underwear and pants up her legs, she sits back down on her bed in a mixture of irritation and anguish.  She isn’t particularly mad at anything but the sensation inside of her won’t alter one inch. Biting down on her bottom lip, her face contorts into one of discomfort when her stomach cramps up along with her lower back region. It halts her from getting back up several times. She sighs and glances over at the clock that reads 5:48AM. What? I should still be asleep right now.