/chapter 16/

Hello, how are you.
Its so difficult of me to talk about myself I'm sorry.
I hope, that you like this,
And comment on all the updates that I'm writing up today.

It's no secret, that I need all of the likes I can get...

So hello...

That is a wonderful remix. I'm a musician indeed. 😁😁
Cheers.

Note that I'm changing the name in the next chapter.

NOT EDITED.

Target; 7 likes and 5 comments
Hope y'all like the chapter!😁👏👏

********************

ARIA'S POV.

"Let's go to bed. It's been a long day.", Alessio whispered. His voice was low and tired, stirring feelings in me.

Turning to him, I gave a weak nod. I left the room and ascended the stairs. Not long after, I was in bed clean, tucked and ready for sleep. After many attempts of me to fall asleep, I couldn't. There were so many things on my mind, sleep couldn't appear.

I felt alone. Cold in the warm room.

I could imagine myself in Alessio's muscular arms as they folded around me. Without thinking, I slid out of the soft sheets and led myself out of the bedroom.

Taking myself through the dark passages, I made several twists and turns until I reached the dark oak doors.

I knocked softly, pinching each of my fingers in nervousness.

Knock...

Wait for two seconds.

Knock...

Wait for two seconds.

Kno-

I was greeted by the face of a ruffled and disheveled Alessio. His hair was in a mess, probably from him constantly running his hands through it.

I've never seen someone that rocks bed hair like him.

And his shirt was creased, and the pyjama pants he wore clung to his legs like they were meant for him.

Yet, he still looked beautiful.

"Done checking me out?", his Italian accent was very thick as his husky voice settled in my ears.

"Oh... I wasn't. Can I sleep here? I mean. I wasn't so comfortable in my bed. If you don't want me here I'll go. I promise. I don't snore or drool."

I looked into his clear cerulean eyes that were glinting with amusement. The light on the passage shined in his eyes, making them look more beautiful.

Of course he would not want me to sleep with him. So embarrassing.