chapter 3

She exhaled slowly, looking up into his eyes hopefully, "promise me you won't leave again." she clarified almost inaudibly.

A small smile appeared on his face as he pushed the hair out of her face, leaning down to kiss her forehead reassuringly.

She relaxed once again as he mumbled softly against her skin,

"I promise you."

no tie required to match her dress when your eyes already do.
*

The bright sun was shining through the curtains the next morning, bringing some light and warmth in the couple's room.

The boy slowly woke up, a small smile on his face as he opened his eyes, expecting his gorgeous girlfriend to be laying next to him; she wasn't.

He frowned curiously and yawned, lazily getting out of bed as he rubbed his abs sleepily. He looked around the quite dark room, his vision slowly focusing before he opened the curtains, "shit." he mumbled, squinting as he instantly closed the curtains again.

He stretched for a moment and walked out of the warm room, rubbing his abs tiredly again as he did so; he had taken his shirt off before falling asleep last night.

The small blonde was already awake, standing at the counter in the kitchen and sipping her coffee as she looked at her laptop screen attentively. She was still in her warm pyjamas; it was still pretty cold downstairs. The girl placed her mug down after a moment and started to type something as Benjamin walked in, a wide smile appearing on his face as soon as he saw her, "morning baby." he said softly yet groggily from the doorway, which made Brittany shiver instantly from his soft yet low morning voice.

She looked up slowly, blushing crimson as she saw his muscular arms, chest and stomach; something she deeply missed, even though she didn't want to admit it. She pressed her lips together shyly, "morning." she breathed out and giggled softly at her own reaction.

She watched him as he slowly walked over to her, chuckling also, "what are you doing?" he asked curiously in his strong australian accent as he stood behind her small body and wrapped his arms around her middle gently, which instantly made her relax.

"responding to emails for some auditions," she said simply, a small smile on her face as she focused back on the screen, "hopefully I'll finally be able to try something new." she said honestly.

He smiled, "I'm sure you will baby, you're so talented anyway." he said sincerely and kissed her neck multiple times, in a reassuring and calming way.

She closed her eyes as he did, biting her bottom lip as she tried not to smile too much from his soft kisses on her neck and his hands rubbing her stomach gently; she clearly failed.

He pulled his lips away from her skin after a moment, resting his chin on her shoulder, "are you busy tonight?" he asked quietly yet almost hopefully near her ear.

She thought for a moment before she shook her head, "I don't believe I am, why?" she asked curiously, raising an eyebrow as she started typing again.

The boy grinned and quickly turned her around in his grip, "hey!" she giggled and pouted playfully, placing her cold hands on his bare chest as she looked up at him. He moved his hands to her lower back, "well.. I might of been invited to a gala tonight for some wine promotion, and I can bring someone with me." Benjamin explained, looking down at her.

"you want me to come?" she frowned in confusion, examining his face as he chuckled softly, "yes, I could bring one of my many other girlfriends but you're my favorite so-" he started jokingly, being interrupted by Brittany hitting his chest playfully and rolling her eyes.

He chuckled and looked down at her hopefully, "I'll come." she nodded and smiled innocently as she now felt his large hands rubbing her small waist.

He smiled softly, "thank you baby girl." he said thankfully, leaning down to kiss her lips tenderly; in a way to thank her again.

She closed her eyes and smiled into the kiss, feeling her lower back being pressed against the counter gently.

He pulled away after a moment, raising an eyebrow as he saw the small smile on his girlfriend's face, which instantly made him smile too. Brittany soon opened her eyes, looking up at him curiously, "why are you smiling like that?" she asked innocently.

He patted her hip gently, "you're adorable." he smirked softly and kissed her cheek, letting go of her, "be ready in a couple of hours!" he called as he walked out of the kitchen, leaving the small blonde alone, blushing madly.

* * *

Like her boyfriend asked, Brittany was ready a couple of hours later, wearing black heels and her All Saints dress. She fixed her loose hair and looked at herself one last time in the mirror, making sure her makeup was acceptable before she walked downstairs, "babe?" she called happily as she soon heard him chuckle.

She looked around, soon finding her boyfriend standing near the front door. She pressed her lips together softly and smiled at him as he looked up, his eyes traveling her small body instantly. She walked over to him as his smile grew bigger, "you look beautiful." he said honestly, his eyes soon finding hers.

She smiled shyly, feeling herself blush, "thank you.." she whispered, taking the time to look at him, "you don't look too bad yourself." she giggled teasingly.

The male chuckled, shaking his head at her words, "well you have a really cute blush, Raymond." he grinned playfully, letting go of her and grabbing his car keys.

Shy and embarrassed, she instantly brought her hands to her warm cheeks as her boyfriend laughed softly. She watched him as he opened the front door for her, "after you baby."

She bit her bottom lip and smiled, walking out as he did too, closing and locking the door behind them. He grabbed her small hand in his large one, walking to his car with her silently, "I hope this won't be boring.." she spoke up quietly yet honestly, obviously new to these kind of events.

"it won't," he replied simply, "you'll love tonight."

*
hii guys, I'm truly trying to update the most I can but school is taking a huge part of my time, unfortunately. stay tuned for what will happen in the next chapter though, some more mature stuff is coming :)