10. Homophilia, not homophobia.

This is a story of love, a story of struggle and a story of hope

This is a story of love, a story of struggle and a story of hope. Nash lives in a homophobic country . Everything  seems to be against him. His only hope is to complete his medicaI studies and hopefully settling down abroad after that and somhow finding a way to become happy.  He knows it will be difficult.  But it's the only hope he has that keeps him going. But things change when the most handsome guy in his college starts acting weirdly around him - Making him feel weird things. What is it ? Lust or limerance or love? Even if it's love, is it possible for them to be together in this homophobic society? 

This is a story written by me - a story that is inspired from my own life. It is not just a love story, I have tried to give a glimpse into what happens in real life to people of lgbt community in a homophobic country. Please support this story by reading,  voting and commenting. This story is not written for fun. It is literally a piece of my life. And the world needs to know what really happens in those countries to people like me. Cheers.

Author : @NafeurNobin

A/N : Feel free to criticze anything that I have written in this book and in " Homophilia, not homophobia" in your comments .And if you want to show support then please  comment , vote and share my story. Thank you .