Sakuya x Mahiru x Kuro

Mahiru, Kuro, and Sakuya, all were getting ready to watch a few movies together. Mahiru was making popcorn, Sakuya was dimming the lights and getting blankets, and Kuro, of course, was being a lazy bastard, but was talked into setting up the movie.

 "I'm done with the popcorn! Kuro! How's the movie coming along?" Mahiru called out to him, as he set down two huge bowls of buttered popcorn between Kuro, he, and Sakuya, who were already bundled up in there blankets. They made sure to leave space between them for Mahiru to sit down. "Yeah...It's ready to play." Kuro said in his normal bored ass tone, as he waved the remote around, while grabbing some popcorn.

"Good! Now, let's start!" Mahiru exclaimed, snuggling in his blanket. They all agreed to watch some horror movies, witch still bothered Mahiru a bit, but, he settled for it anyway.

After a while, the movie started getting scarier and scarier. Then suddenly, a jump-scare popped up on the blinding screen. Kuro and Sakuya were taken aback, while Mahiru shrieked in fear, throwing the pieces of popcorn he had in his hands to the other side of the room. 

After the movie was over, Mahiru shaking like crazy, clinging to his blanket for his dear life! Sakuya noticed this, and scooted over by Shirota, putting his arm around him. He jumped from the sudden contact from Sakuya.

-Time Skip-

Mahiru couldn't sleep, due to the movie he just. He looked around the room, seeing Kuro sleeping in his cat bed, and Sakuya on his futon on the floor. He let out a defeated sigh and layed back down in his bed, finally going to sleep.

Mahiru felt scared for some reason. He felt like some one touching him, and he didn't like it. Mahiru screamed himself awake, only to find that Sakuya and Kuro were right next to him.

"...S-Sakuya...K-Kuro..." He stuttered, all winded, looking at the two teenage boys on his bed with his eyes full of fear. The two vampires were shocked by his sudden actions. Kuro moved closer to Mahiru cautiously. "Mahiru...are you okay...?" He asked him with worry on face. "Y-You were crying in your sleep." Sakuya added, with the same worried expression on his face.

Shirota lifted his hands to his face, and felt the moisture of his tears in his palms. "I-I...don't know...I think...I had a nightmare." He said as he remembered not to lie, regarding one of the males in front of him. All the while, he looked down, avoiding there shining crimson eyes.

But to the brunette's suprize, the two hugged the smaller boy tightly, in a some-what iron grip. "Wha!! K-Kuro! Sakuya! What's gotten into you two-Ahh~?!" Mahiru suddenly moaned, as he got attacked by two pairs on his neck. He tried to escape the males holding him hostage, but failed miserably. "Mahiru~." Sakuya and Kuro purred in both of Mahiru's ears, making him shiver from the feeling. "Mmmp...ahh..." Mahiru tried to hold in his moans, as they started to nip at him.

"Mahiru~ Don't bite your lip, we're the only one's here...Let loose~." Kuro said, "Come on, Mahiru~." Sakuya agreed, lust clouding their eyes. He shook his head, while blushing like a madman. They apparently didn't like this answer, so Sakuya led him into a rough kiss, while Kuro pushed his cold hands up his shirt. Mahiru gasped from the exposure to the cold air, but it was muffled by the kissing session he was having with Sakuya.

Sakuya played with Mahiru's mouth, pushing it open. His tongue explored the brunette's mouth with all he had, making him gasp for air. Sakuya pulled away, leaving a trail of saliva, connecting their tongues. Mahiru panted for air as Sakuya helped Kuro take off his shirt. He wiggled around, trying to find a way out from the state he's currently in. But, Kuro kept him still, and grazed his hand over Mahiru's now exposed chest from behind, and kissing down his back, occasionally sucking. "Ahh~...Nnn...K-Kuro~...wa-wait!~" Mahiru moaned, the pleasure slowly starting to sink in. "Kuro, stop hogging him for yourself! I want him, too~!" Sakuya said in a seductive voice, as he pulled him away from Kuro. "Aaww~! And I was about to get to the fun part!" Kuro pouted.

Sakuya sat Mahiru down on his lap, putting one of his nipples in his mouth, and pinched his twin. Mahiru moaned from the pleasure he was receiving from Sakuya. Sakuya was starting to get a bit hard, and he had plan. He parted from Mahiru, and positioned him so his face was hovering over Sakuya's crotch, and his ass was in the air. Kuro saw what Sakuya was doing, and joined in, both starting to pull down their pants.

 Mahiru stared in awe as he saw how big Sakuya and Kuro were. Then, Kuro started to pull down Mahiru's pants and boxers, making him gasp as Kuro grabbed his erection. But, his voice was soon muffled by Sakuya shoving his at-least one foot monster into his mouth. Mahiru moaned, making Sakuya shiver with pleasure, grabbing onto Mahiru's short brown hair. Kuro, on the other hand, was getting irritated with how Mahiru was reacting to Sakuya. So, Kuro slowly circled Mahiru's entrance with his finger, teasing the young male.

 "MMmm~ Kuro~!" He moaned from the feeling, still giving Sakuya a blow job. Kuro grinned, removing his finger, and use his mouth instead. The brunette pulled his head back from the feeling, only for Sakuya to thrust is now rock-hard cock back in his mouth. "Mahi-Mahiru~...Nnn...So good~~" Sakuya panted, while forcing Mahiru deeper, until it was all in his mouth. "Mmmph~" Kuro moaned, forcing his tongue deeper into a moaning, panting, Mahiru.

About a million thoughts were running through Mahiru's head. He was a blushing mess! He was squirming around, trying to find a way out, but failed and it just made him feel more pleasure. But soon, the brunette gave up, and whent along with their play.

"Mahi-MAHIRU~~...Aahh~! S-so...Good!!~" Sakuya moaned loudly, as the younger teen started using his tongue to mess with Sakuya's growing erection. This made Kuro very impatient, so he quickly finished preparing Mahiru, he forcefully slammed his monster into him, making the boy scream from how big he was. Kuro didn't wait, he started trusting into the brunette, witch also pleasured Sakuya. "Aahh~...M-more...please~!" Mahiru moaned, turning on both boys.

Sakuya swiftly pulled Mahiru's head up, roughly kissing him, and Kuro started trusting at a inhuman speed into their lover. "Ahh-Mmmp~...K-Kuro~...Sakuya~!" Mahiru was a moaning mess, and was about to come, and so were the two vampires. "Crap...I'm gonna..Ahha~!" Sakuya came all over his chest, and Mahiru wasn't long after, and finally, Kuro came inside of the brunette. All of them were panting hard and Mahiru collapsed on the bed, shivering from pleasure.

Kuro and Sakuya layed down on opposite sides of the young male, and they both hugged him tightly. "We love you, Mahiru." They both said, before going to sleep.

O.M.G. WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!?

I got way to into this XD. PLZ don't kill me!!!

Kuro-....

Sakuya-....

Mahiru-....!!!!!

Kuro & Sakuya- *Has epic nosebleed*

Me-...Oh crap, well, I hope you all enjoyed this story, even tho it had literally NO plot. And sorry if this seemed rushed. Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful day! BYE!!!!

Me- *Runs away as fast as she can to avoid the three males trying to catch her* AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!