Kuro x Mahiru-Photo

Hey my little cherry blossoms! I just want to say before the story starts....THIS IS A LEMON!! you have been warned!

Kuro-...*Gives the death glare*...

Me-IT'S NOT GOING TO BE LIKE THE OTHER ONE!!!! Chill....

Kuro-It better be good...

It was just a regular, boring, Saturday. Mahiru was out shopping, and Kuro stayed home during that time. He was just playing on his DS like always, when the battery died on him. "What a pain...I could just die." Kuro said lazily, as he put the DS down, looking around the empty room.

"I guess I'll make some instant ramen." He said to himself. The blunette got up and started walking to the pantry when something caught his eye. He walked over to it and picked it up.

A phone

...no...

Mahiru's phone

Kuro realized what it was, and out of wonder, turned it on. 'No password...Big mistake Mahiru' he thought as he sat back down on the couch and went through it. Some time had past, and there was a lot of stuff on there, and Kuro started looking through his camera roll.

Selfies

Him and his friends

Food pics

Me sleeping...Erase... 

...and...

WHAT!!!' Kuro thought as he found a particular photo.

'...Mahiru...naked...In a long hood...MY hood...blushing and smirking...' Kuro blushed madly at picture, blood slightly going down his nose.

Kuro sent that picture to his phone to make sure he have prof of this when Mahiru gets home.

-Time Skip-

"Kuro! I'm home!" Mahiru exclaimed as he took off his shoes and started putting down the bags of food in the kitchen. Once he finished, Kuro turned into a cat and curled up in Mahiru's lap, the poor boy never expecting what the Servamp was about to do. Suddenly, Kuro transformed into his human form, on top of Mahiru. Taken aback by this action, he sat there in shock, staring at Kuro with wide eyes.

"K-Kuro...W-what are you doing...?" He asked, struggling to get out of this trap, but with Kuro sitting on his legs and pinning down his hands, he couldn't move, at all. "Tell me...Mahiru...Why did I find this...on your phone?" Kuro said lazily, as he held up Mahiru's phone to his face, with the photo on the screen. "W-WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT!?!?!?!" Mahiru yelled as his face turned cherry red. "It didn't have a password...That was a very bad idea....But stop avoiding my question...Why did you do this?" Kuro said in a demanding voice as he grabbed Mahiru's waist, slightly grinding the Eve's hips with his. "I-I...don't know how that got ther-AH!!" Mahiru gasped when Kuro started grinding harshly against his crotch. "Liar." Kuro replied, mumbling into the brunette's neck, lightly kissing him.

 Mahiru's started to heat up from what Kuro was doing to him. He told a lie and he knows it. But, if Kuro keeps this up..."K-Kuro, please stop...NYYYAA!!" Mahiru let a load moan out of his mouth, and immediately regretted it.

 Immediately. Regretted. It.

"It looks like you're enjoying this Mahi-Mahi...But, you lies aren't going to work with me. I'm not dumb..." Kuro said coldly, looking Mahiru dead in the eyes. He stared into the red abyss Kuro has for eyes. "...I-I saw it l-laying around...mmm...And I couldn't find my clothes, so I put it on..." He said while looking away from his Servamp. The blue-haired male knew that this was in-fact the truth, he could tell from the the face his Eve made. It always made him wonder how Mahiru can so easily hide his emotions, yet he's so oblivious with how his movements can tell his whole story like a open book. It's one of the things that Kuro found amazing about his eve. Steadily yet quickly, Kuro moved to where the younger male was now pinned to the couch underneath him. Mahiru was shocked at the sudden action from the vampire on top of him. But, for some strange reason, all of his fear, and dread, left him as fast as Kuro layed him on his back, and his face and body temperature had also calmed down, only a faint blush tinted his face.

'Wow...How can someone be so adorable and not be noticed by everyone...?' Kuro thought as his eyes traveled the sight before him. He adored every part of Mahiru.

His soft skin, beautiful amber eyes, lightly flushed cheeks, fluffy brown hair, soft pink lips, arms spread out beside him, allowing Kuro full access to him. 'Ah...This kid really has stolen my heart...heh...I wouldn't had it any other way.' Kuro bent down till his lips were ghosting over Mahiru's, anticipation tearing away at the both of them. "You're so cute, I can just die." The blue-hair vampire said after what felt like an eternity, and lead the smaller male into a passionate kiss. Mahiru's heart felt like it was overflowing at the words the older male had just spoken, and he was left shocked when he locked their lips together that he accidentally left his mouth slightly open. Kuro quickly took the opportunity to glide his tongue between the small gap, exploring the new space that he had discovered. This made Mahiru snap out of his trance and slowly melted into the kiss, closing his eyes and opening his mouth a bit more, unconsciously moaning at the treatment being given. He kissed back, grabbing the Servamp's soft light blue hair, his other hand holding his cheek, pulling him closer.

A few minutes passed by and they separated from the kiss, the couple painted heavily, finally getting air into their deprived lungs. Mahiru was still totally winded when Kuro started unbuttoning his shirt, leaving a trail of butterfly kisses along his heaving chest. "K-Kuro...Wait a s-second...L-let me catch my breath-AAahhh~~!" Mahiru moaned as Kuro nuzzled at the slight bulge that had formed in his pants, rubbing against it with a bit of force in order to please his new lover. "mmm...I don't want to...I want more of my Mahi-Mahi~, and I'm not going to stop till I get what I want." The Servamp purred, his face still in contact with said boys covered lower regions, making the boy shiver in pleasure as said bulge got a bit bigger. Kuro looked at his eve with lust clouding his eyes as he skillfully unbuttoned and unzipped Mahiru's pants, tugging the hims and pulling them off in the process, revealing dark orange boxers where Kuro had resumed rubbing at 'Mahi-Mahi's' crotch with more strength. "Aahh~ Kuro....NNnn...s-sto-op...NYAA~~!" Mahiru stuttered in between moans. He was getting turned on and Kuro knew it. 

The Servamp swiftly lowered the thin fabric of Mahiru's boxers and before the brunette could react, he quickly started sucking roughly on his head while his hands separated the other's legs to make sure there wasn't any escape. "AAAAHH~ K-KUro...EEP!" Mahiru gasped as he felt the pleasure seep in. He felt his back arch to the sensation. Mahiru cursed in his head as he felt his body betray him, first, his hands, then his mouth, and now his legs, and the brunette tried his best to stop his lower half from betraying him too. But, it didn't help that Kuro was actually trying to make it hard on him to keep his lust in check. But, what Kuro was going to do to the poor boy was far more pleasurable than this.

"This is you're punishment for being so rash...You can't escape this...submit to it~" Kuro said and when he finished his sentence, he took in Mahiru all the way, making said boy scream in pleasure, slowly tearing the bit of self-control Kuro had left. 'Damn...He knows my weak spots and when and where to hit them...He's teasing me!!' Mahiru thought as the pleasure started taking it's toll on him. 

Then all of a sudden, Kuro growled from the back of his throat, making the boy under him whimper, and started blowing Mahiru off as hard as he could, knowing that his Eve would quickly fall into his mercy if he did so, and he did.

Mahiru jolted his head back, the screams of the brunette made Kuro's mercy fly out the room (Kuro be like: ....SCREW DIS SHIT!! *Throws mercy across the room*) as he continued to suck his master off. "K-KURO!!~~ W-WAI-AHHHHH~~O-OH LORD! I-I'M GONNA! HAHH~!" The poor boy couldn't handle the way his Servamp was treating him and he came with Kuro's mouth still on his now limp cock. But, flushed an impossibly deeper shade of red when he saw Kuro swallow the milky white substance as he looked at Mahiru. "You have a good flavor...I'd love to taste more..." The Servamp said seductively, sitting up so he was face-to-face with the overwhelmed boy underneath him. But, before he could even blink, Mahiru pulled him down into a rough yet passionate kiss. He kissed back immediately despite being surprised at how much energy he still had. Once they pulled away, Mahiru said: "All this...For a picture...?" Kuro chuckled at that remark. "Yup." Was his only reply as he stood up with Mahiru in his arms and walked to the bedroom. 

And once the door locked, Mahiru and Kuro knew it was going to be a long night...

I'm so sorry if this seems rushed, I haven't been able to write for a while but, I'm back! So I hoped you all enjoyed this smut and have a WONDERFUL 2018!