Deadly Date (Beginning)

So this is gonna be the beginning of the story and takes place about six months before the last update

******The Beginning******

"What movie did you want to see babe?"

"Surprise me" he smiled devilishly. It was nine o'clock one Friday night. Date night. Every Friday we would go out and do something together. We were inseparable. To most people it was just a close friendship, but for us it something that ran much deeper than that. We had a special bond we don't know how we don't know why we just did.

As we were walking into the cinema I could tell something was going to go wrong. I guess it was a gut feeling. But it was there none the less and it was the worst feeling of anticipation i have ever felt. I pushed it a side though because i didn't want to ruin the atmosphere of tonight.

I plastered a smile on my face for Adrian. We walked into the cinema and sat down right in the middle, my favourite spot to sit. He always manages to make things perfect and I love him. Although i found out later his choice of movie was not so great. I was scared out f my brains and by the end of the movie I was practically sitting on his lap with his arms around me I was so scared. When the movie ended I could barely walk. So he carried me out bridal style. We had some people stare at us but nothing that hasn't happened before. This is how I imagined our life to be. Just wanting to be together.

The movie, as it turns out, happened to be one that was very similar to my life that I had not lived yet. But how could I know this. I was young, naive and had the so called perfect life. That was until my Father found out.

************

Ok i know it is short but there isn't much story from the beginning part and i don't want you to knoww everything yet so have patience hehe

I appreciate anyone who reads

Comment

Vote

Im Out