The Knifes Rife (Present)

This is gonna be the the part that happens after all the other parts it starts about a year after THE PAST but that could still change

******THE PRESENT******

"NO NO NO" I started to break down "where is it?" I had just got back from my nightly round and it was gone the only reminder of him, the only reminder of my past life. The only reminder that I didn't always live this life. But that life is gone now I have to move on.

I was in the ally way that i have been hiding in lately. It was a nice sanctuary of sorts. But now my whole world was ruined. The last piece of Adrian i had left was missing and i no longer had the will to live.

"Oi, what you doing down there?"

"Damn it" they had caught me finally I had been here for a while now and there was always police constantly making sure people weren't living in the end of dark alleyways. But I had a plan. I had been close to being caught before. This time was different though. There was no uniform, I wasn't being shouted at constantly, maybe this was my lucky day after all.

"I'm just trying not to be killed to be honest" I said trying not to snap at him.

"Well I could help you with that" I couldn't quite pin what he was hinting at.

"Ohh? How so? I mean I don't want to be a nuisance"

"Oh not at all, I could use a dirty street rat like yourself" I took offense to that

"Well man I appreciate the offer and all but I think I'm good thanks" I tried to walk away but before I could register what was happening I was slammed against the wall with a body pressed against mine.

I did the only thing I could think of. I screamed. But he just punched me in the stomach which shut me up. 

"Now pet" he spat the word "here's whats gonna happen, your going to come with me and do exactly as I say. And if your lucky I may spare your pretty face for a little while longer" that's when I felt something cool  touch my face. A knife. He had a freaking knife.

I squirmed, I was scared, I was sure he was going to kill me there and then.

"Tut tut tut" he looked at me like a maniac"you are a naughty boy" then he cut my cheek. I could feel the blade pierce my skin and run along my cheek. I could feel my blood run down my cheek. I could not think straight. I was freaking out this sadist was going to kill me here and now. I think I would prefer to be caught by the police.

The last thing I saw was a flash of blinding white light. Then every thing was black.

************
Solo I got nearly 50 views on this story so far
and I thank you all for that
It would be greatly appreciated if you could comment or vote
So thanks anyway