Mr. Dragon (sick pt. 2)

This story ties in with the last chapter so here we gooo

I had a teacher for study hall, let's call him Mr. Dragon. (As this story was happening he was only a study hall teacher but he will be my History teacher so there will probably be some stories from that in the future XD)

We had just gotten Chromebooks for students at our school so every teacher had to tell us to not play around with them. Mr. Dragon though made a whole speech about them that he would recite almost exactly every day before class. SO THANKS FOR WASTING 10 MINUTES OF MY STUDY HALL *TRIGGERED*

It went a little like this (shortened version):
As you all should know, there should be no diddling on the Chromebooks. They are for educational purposes and nothing else. If I see any one of you cheese doinks playing around or doing anything other than work on your Chromebooks, I'll make you walk the plank you pirates! I'll grind your bones to dust, so don't diddle. ALL RIGHT! OPEN FOR BUISNESS!

And thats the short version. Also, he wasn't joking. He was scary and he still is.

Anyways here's where it ties into last chapter.

Eventually the teacher would start calling on people to tell the class what to do and what not to do in study hall and since Mr. Dragon apparently hates me for no reason, he calls on me. He knew I was in my two weeks of death and he didn't care.

So in my scratchy voice crack filled speech I said, "D-dont mess a-around in the *voice crack* Chromebooks, they ar- are for educational p- *voice crack* purposes and work only." All of my friends and some other classmates are chuckling at my voice and I'm just sitting awkwardly. Mr. Dragon is sending laser beams out of his eyes into my nonexistent soul. And he finally yells, "ALL RIGHT OPEN FOR BUISNESS!"

Later in the two weeks he calls on me TWO MORE TIMES. LIKE YOU KNOW IM DYING OVER HERE GIMME A BREAK! But no, I said the same thing, with the same chuckles around me two more times during the two weeks of death.

Mr. Dragon hates me though, like no joke in a very slight way he hates me. And what have I done?¿? Idk but that happened.

Mkay bai