*_-~. !*4*!.~-_*

i wake up all cuddled up next to jack , he smells nice... wait what.

i slide my way out, stand up using my walker and enter to the kitchen , ah , arm cast finaly fucking off.

"hey" jack says passing me , wait , am i blushing , why am i blushing? i shake the feeling off.

"hey jack-o" i say not looking up from whatever i was makeing with eggs

"damnit alex"

"how you doing?"
"better" i sigh, when did he get this cu...wait.. what?

i excuse myself from the meal 

i run into the bathroom and trow the medison cabnit and pull out a box and open it  pull out a hidden peice of metal i pull my pants down and boxers a little too and plavce the cold metal to my skin and quickly swipe, i move it a little and do the same justa little deeper i done it four times before putting a little papertowel on and making it look like i just peed.

JACK POV

youu dont know how much you love someone,how much you need them till something bad happens.

alex must have saw some shit when we were hit,becuse he is the most mentally fucked up from it,he also got injured the most from it, his hip and left arm. 

i was lucky just a leg and minor cuncusion.

over the last month and a half i found myself slowly falling for alex,i had actually spent most of my teen years qustioning, but supressing it with music, i had thought it was a phase but oh well im gay as fuck

BUT,no one can know,it will fuck the band up, mine and alex's friendship,everything.