3

Breanne Summers

I wake up confused on the couch then i remembered that the guys had left for turn so get up and do my daily routine.

I dressed in sweats and a tank top with my red checkered vans and walk into the living room of jack and i's apartment and turn on the TV.

" Okay so we have Why Don't We here today with us and this is Corbyn,Daniel, zach, jack and jonah" the interviewer say getting everyone's name wrong except corbyn's

" wow that was amazing" daniel says and i laugh snap chatting it and sending it to the guys on our groupchat

I watch as jack smiles answering the questions the interviewer ask them and then he asks

" so jack i heard you have a girlfriend and you have been with her for over a year, Hows that going" he asks and jack smiles

" it's amazing i love her so much and her name is breanne and bae if your watching this i love you" he says looking directly into the camera.

" aww cute so how'd you guys meet" the guy asks him

" well the guys and i were driving to New York and we made stop at a gas station and i bumped into her and ever since then we've been together" he says and the memory comes back to me and i smile at the thought of us meeting for the first time.

" wow well that's all we have for today but i'm glad that the fans and i got to know you guys a little better and yeah i hope you guys have fun on tour and that Why Don't We everyone" the interview says and they zoom out and the commercials start to play.

" i love you too " i say even though knew he couldn't hear me and then there was a knock at the door so i get up and walk down to the door and open it reveal Olivia, I met olivia few months ago in a coffee shop and she complemented my outfit and we hit it off and became friends.

" hey babes" she says and i smile hugging her and she walks in and sets the bag of food on the counter taking it out.

" so i got you a chicken and rice and a snapple " she says setting it on the counter and i take a seat on the island and grab my food and start to eat and then she joins me sitting next to me.

" okay i know your sad that jack is gone but he'll be back in a month and time passes by so he'll be back home in no time" she says and i nod knowing she was right.

" yeah i know but your right time will pass by" i say with a smile and then we finish our food and we both sit down on the couch and watch harry potter. I feel my phone vibrate and see jonah texted me so i unlock my phone and text back.

Jo-bro ❤️
Hey sis how are you?

Bre 💕
Hii
I'm fine just missing you guys

Jo-bro ❤️
Aww me to so but jack won't stop talking about you and it's kinda getting annoying no actually it is annoying 😫 help me 🙏

Bre 💕
😂😂
Im sorry but you should know he's annoying since you guys been friends for over 2 years

Jo-bro ❤️
True
Okay well gtg we starting rehearsals but I'll text you after and before the show  😊

Bre  💕
I love you and good luck

Jo-bro ❤️
Love you too ☺️

I lock my phone and smile and continue to watch harry potter with Olivia.

------------

WC: 623

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :))

Q: What should she do in the next chapter??

Leave you answers in the comments :))