8

Breanne Summers

i wake up and see olivia on her phone and she notices me looking at her.

" morning baby girl" she says and i frown because jack would say that when i would wake up.

" i'm sorry " she frown and i look at her confused

" thinking out loud sweetheart" she says and pull me closer and i rest my head on her shoulder and look at the ceiling.

" i love jack " i say out of nowhere

" but.." she starts

" but he's broken me and it's just hard to trust him" i say and she nods

" let's go out tonight" she says and i shake my head

" come on you need sometime away from jack and daniel and get out there" she says and i sign

" i guess" i let out and she nods

-

-

it was around 8 that we started to get dressed.

" ooh wear this" olivia say holding a two piece dress and i shake my head

" uh okay how bout this?" she asks me nervously and hold up an outfit.( picture above)

I nod my head with a smile and get dressed. I do my eye liner and slip on my checkered vans and wait for olivia to come down.

I feel my phone vibrate and see daniel had texted me.

Daniel 😘
Hey I know I messed up b.....

I unlock my phone and we the text

Daniel 😘
Hey I know I messed up but I willing to apologize for everything I did 😔

Bre ❤️
It's fine daniel but I was the one who leaned in so you don't have to apologize 😕

I send the text and then Olivia walks down in a jeans and a halter top and I smile at her locking my phone .

" ready " she asks me grabbing her keys and i nod getting up and walking out the door with her.

-

We arrive at the party , we walk in and the smell of alcohol hits my nose and i cringe at the smell.

" let's go to the back" olivia says and drags to the back where a few people are.

" hey bre" a random guy says and i smile at him

I turn and notice had olivia had left me and i sign walking to the kitchen and grab a brown substance and take a sip of it and cringe at the taste.

' Alcohol' i think and dump the drink in the sink and grab a mountain dew can and olivia rushes over to me turning me around.

" hey bestie wanna go now" she says really fast and nervously

" why we just got here" i ask her confused

" i know but i don't feel well" she says and drags me towards the door

I pull away and turn around and stop in my tracks seeing jack making out with a girl and my blood started to boil.

" bre" i hear olivia let out but i ignore her and walk out to the backyard noticing daniel and jonah were here too.

" hey sis" jonah says but i brush past him and walk to daniel and pull him by the arm and kiss hi.

He was shocked but kissed back at once and rested his hands at my waist and i could hear olivia gasp and jonah mumble something but i ignore it.

--------

WC: 578

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :))

Q: What do you think will happen between Jack and Breanne now?

Leave your answers down below :))