Chapter 2 pain

(For the the story it's mainly 3rd person POV)

Anxiety stumbled and barely held himself up. He had to at least try and defend himself against these goons. So he picked himself up and started to actually fight the gang instead of just taking their hits. He swung his hand and punched one guy in his temple. Another guy came up behind anxiety and stabbed him in the right side of his gut. Pain. He moved to the guy with the knife kicking the knife out of his hand near anxiety's feet. Another punch from behind. Pain. Turn swing. Cut on the face. Pain. He was getting slower with all this pain. He needed to keep going the one guy he punched in the temple was knocked out supposedly. He ignored his pain instead of pain he felt numb. Picking up the knife near his feet he swung at a guy to his left. Cutting his arm. Anxiety then threw a punch with his right hand aiming for the back of his head or his temples. 2 down 5 maybe to go. CRACK. someone just kicked the side of his knee effectively dislocating it. Numb. Swing Slice punch. Cut in his left side opposite were he was stabbed. Disarming the guy with the knife he then tried to land a punch only to get blocked by the guys arm so instead he kneed the guy in his junk. Someone behind started to charge at him seeing this anxiety and the last possible second turned and the guy ran into the wall of the alley. Knocking himself out with a bloody nose. The 2 or so rest of the guys with no knives and only fists against anxiety turned tail and ran. After his adrenaline rush he was in so much pain. Lucky for anxiety though a personality such as himself couldn't die as easily than the average human. Although that still didn't stop the pain or possibility of passing out because of blood loss. Ever so slowly ,knife in hand just in case, anxiety made his way back home were Tomas and most likely the rest of the personalities waited.

Hey! Second chapter! Just for future reference I maybe hold off on publishing for a bit to do a big bomb of chapters. Kinda like a Steven bomb for Steven universe! Anyway would love feed back on how you like the story!
-Lunar ;)