Chapter 3 Worried

Tomas burst through the door in tears. All of the personalities immediately confused and concerned about Tomas. "Anxiety.....A-alley....fight... help" Tomas panted. "Hey now kiddo calm down and catch your breath" Patten soothed rubbing circles into Tomas's back . Tomas took deep breaths slowly feeling less ANXIOUS and less FEAR. By his point Roman and Logan were right beside Tomas with Patten. "Okay Tomas now verbally tell us what happened in previously said alley" logic said.

Drip. Drip. Drip.
As Anxiety walked blood fell from his wounds. His once pale skin now splotched with blood. His clothes were ripped and torn sopping wet with blood. He was pretty close to the house now. Just a little farther now.

As time went on Tomas got more and more WORRIED. Although happy to feel anxiety's presence again, it unnerved him how he hasn't felt his presence for a long while. Tomas and his 3 Other personalities waited with baited breath "maybe we should go look for him." Roman suggested. "Where would we logically look for him though? The place whichever Tomas came from? He must have moved by now. If the top worst possibilities don't play out." Logan informed. "Ya I guess you're right" 

anxiety could see the house by now.

"Well I don't suppose you have a better idea LOGIC!" Roman argued. "Well as a matter of fact the best possible outcome to have anxiety and our selves be okay is to-"

the door flew open.

There stood Anxiety

*BANG*

Anxiety fell from the door way revealing a hand member he had missed following him running away.
Anxiety was only able to stay conscious long enough to hear all their reactions.

Roman's scream would haunt him forever.

Just like that gunshot would haunt Roman forever.

Morality and Roman broke into tears. Tomas and Logic froze.

Blood.
Screams.
Panic.
Everything was chaos.

Sorry these are so short but I kinda like to leave on cliffhangers...but let me know if you want longer stories with time skips or if you want multiple short chapters ending on cliffhangers!
-Lunar :P