viii

"Why?" Jongin held on Heemi's arms and asked.

"It's for both of us, Jongin." Heemi tried to hold back her tears and said.

"Heemi, my life will be meaningless without you."

"I know, Jongin. But…I hope that you'll respect my decision."

"I can't, Heemi. I can't."

She wiped off his tears with her hands, and said, "You still have a long path to continue and it can't be broken just because of me."

"That is nothing compared to you."

"Please…stay strong and continue your path. Please…remember that I love you." Heemi kissed his forehead lightly and said.

He hugged her tightly, not wanting to let go of her, and let her leave.

"How could I continue to live without you?"

"Jongin, your life isn't only about me. You still have your members. You still have your family."

"But I want you more than them. You meant the world to me."

"I have to leave. Please understand me, Jongin. Maybe we weren't that suitable from the very start." Heemi struggled out from Jongin's arms, and said. "You love attention from medias, but I hate them. You love your career, and I do support you, but this career of you brought us so many hardships. We aren't quarrelling for only once for that. We quarrelled for that for so many times that I've lost count of it. It's for both of us, please, Jongin."

Jongin slowly let go of Heemi. He looked away from her. There was a long silence between the two, until Jongin spoke, in a very low voice.

"I don't want to see you leaving." He said.

Heemi sighed. She walked over and kissed him fully on his lips. That's the last kiss. Their farewell kiss.

She then left, without looking back.

She didn't want this too. But…as long as it is for him, she'll do it.

Only for him.