August 30th

so i got to see my mother at one of her worst points in life. she had to go with someone today to see something and it scarred her. she's been crying off and on, shaking, stuttering. She can barely speak without saying "i don't know" every sentence. she is truly disturbed and it's quite intriguing to see how she acts when she is disturbed. she kept twitching and rubbing her forearm. made me wonder if the thing she looked at had something wrong with it's forearm. also i am happy tho bc i got my homework done and am laying in bed at a respectable time. sophomore year hasn't screwed me over yet, but it is only august 30th. Luv is Rage 2 is an explorative album. I love it. My favorite song is The Way Life Goes. It has a beautiful message. However i truly can't tell if xxxtentacion's album is better or not. I respect 17, because it's heartfelt and very relatable. everyone deals with depression, and i believe X's album is healing. I had Texas Roadhouse today which was mouth watering. Very good. Saw Emily & Tre. Tomorrow is the calling hours for Te'a and that is very saddening to me. I'll probably weep. I miss her. Nothing too major has happened today. Just another wednesday.