3 || Secrets

Ethan was never good at keeping secrets. He couldn't keep a secret if his life depended on it.

What was worse was that he often forgot that he even leaked the secret in the first place.

He once accidentally blurted out that his friend tried to give him weed and was the best dealer in the school to a teacher during parent teacher night in front of all the parents.

That kid then spent that night in the dog house.

Needless to say he wasn't friends with that kid anymore.

He was just a really open person who loved sharing his life with other people.

When his boyfriend Mark said that he wanted to keep their relationship a secret from their audience, Ethan stared at him like he was crazy.

He agreed nonetheless, wanting to not have Mark be upset at him.

But oh fuck.

This was not going to be easy. Especially for Ethan. Now he had to watch what he said when making videos because he loved talking about him and Mark!

He always saw cute couple pictures on twitter and Seán and Signe always made cute little tweets to each other.

Ethan wanted in on that too with Mark.

"Mark, it's gonna leak out," Tyler referenced their little secret as he scrolled through his twitter feed.

Mark, Ethan and Tyler were home alone. Amy and Kathryn decided that they would go out and have a little girl's day out with Pam.

Mark and Tyler had been talking about the audience and what they would do when conventions came around, planning other things for videos and such.

Ethan sat in Mark's lap, Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince in his hands as he leant against his boyfriend's broad chest. Ethan had been rereading Harry Potter recently, Mark's only complaint was that Ethan would refuse to go to bed sometimes because of it when Ethan got hyper focused due to his ADHD.

"No it won't. Ethan's been good, haven't you?" Mark asked, poking Ethan's side causing him to emit a soft giggle followed by a whine.

"Mmhm."

"See, he wouldn't leak it."

"You do realize we're talking about Ethan, right?" Tyler raised his eyebrows. He tapped his phone screen a few times, showing Mark a tweet Ethan had posted a few days ago.

Crankgameplays: hey guys! sorry my video's gonna be out a bit late, this blue boys got a DATE!

Mark shrugged his shoulders, "That's innocent enough. The fans don't know who he was out with." He defended, making his boyfriend smile a bit more as he read.

Tyler sighed, showing another tweet.

Crankgameplays: the babes is asleepin'

Below the tweet was a link to a picture of Mark sleeping in his and Ethan's shared bed, his hair swooped over his face messily as he was shirtless. He looked rather peaceful.

Ethan glanced up from his book, slowly beginning to cover his face with it.

Mark raised his eyebrows, giving Ethan a look.

"In my defence, when you're sleeping you always look so calm and like- majestic."

"Majestic?!"

"Well- like... You look pretty," Ethan laughed nervously behind his book before Mark pulled it down so that he was looking at Ethan with an unamused expression.