Morning, Part 1

The sun shone through the black blindes covering the large window at the far side of her room.

Maya blinked open her eyes, letting out a loud yawn. She sat up in bed, looking around with squinted eyes.

"Damn it's bright in here." She mumbled aloud.

Maya let out another loud yawn, before kicking off her yellow comforter, swinging her legs over the side of her queen sized bed.

Maya was part of the Quinn family, one of the most well known Pure-Blood families in the warding world.

Maya was the only daughter, so she got everything she wanted, and was spoiled rich.

She looked around her room. The floor was made of some light colored wood, which Maya didn't know the name of.

Her walls where painted white, one of her favorite colors, along with yellow, blue and light pink.

Her room was huge, and was bigger than she needed.

On the far wall of her room, lied a giant window, which the sun shone through everyday, lighting up her room to the point where she didn't even need the light of her chandelier.

Her Windows where covered with a large black curtain to make it darker in her room, for when she wanted the room dark.

On the side opposite from the window, layed her bed, and in front of it a white tv table, which rested a tv too big for her liking.

One wall was almost filled with white shelves, which held Quidditch trophies, and other decorative knick knacks, mainly plants, and strange sculptures in the color gold, with a few Slytherin Pride items.

She had a large poster above her vanity, for Slytherin Quidditch. Maya played chaser, and was so good she became captain her fifth year, one of her many accomplishments.

Around her room scattered loose furniture, like her white vanity filled covered in expensive makeup.

Her room was littered with paintings she'd done, along with American band posters.

Maya pushed herself out of her bed, and winced at how cold the floor was.

She walked herself over to the door that led to her bathroom, and pushed it open.

She had a large bathroom, with a large tub. She loved soaking in it after a stressful day.

Maya walked over to her shower, and ran the water, before she pulled her blonde hair out of its ponytail, and slipped off her clothes, dropping them to the ground.

Maya stepped in, shutting the glass door, before she realized she'd forgotten the music.

She shrugged. Looks like it'd have to wait till after her shower.

She sighed as the water ran down her bare, tan skin. She reached over to one of the shelves in her bathroom, and grabbed a bottle of body wash, which smelled of lavender, one of her favorite scents.

She poured some onto her hand, and rubbed it all over her body, before washing if off with the warm water. She finished washing herself, along with her hair, before stepping out of the shower, turning off the water.

//Author's Note; Hey guys! This was only part one. I figured the chapter was long enough, so I will make part two soon! I hope you really liked the story!

-Plxntmom