Morning, Part 2

Maya reached for the light yellow towel hanging by her shower, and wrapped it around her naked body.

She left the bathroom, and walked over to her bedside table, picking up her phone, entering the password and opening Spotify.

She went into her favorite playlist, consisting of Halsey, Twenty One Pilots, Panic! At The Disco, and many more.

Bubblegum Bitch, by Marina and the Diamonds began playing, and Maya smiled to her self.

"I'm miss sugar pink, liquor liquor lips!" Maya sung aloud, dancing around the room.

She pulled off her towel, wrapping it around her hair.

She walked over to her closet, opening the door.

Her closet was huge, in fact, it was a walk in, holding millions of articles of clothing.

Maya flicked on the light, and began going through her outfits.

She tried on at least fifty, before settling on a pale yellow sweater, and a button up denim skirt.

She spun around in the mirror.

"Hmm, it's missing something." She mumbled, before walking back to her closet, opening a drawer and pulling out a pair of black fishnets, slipping them on.

She walked over to her shoe rack, grabbing a pair of yellow high top converse, picking them up, walking over to her vanity.

She sat down on the chair in front of her vanity, and slipped on the shoes, tying the white laces.

She faced the mirror on her vanity, and began applying makeup.

First her foundation, then bronzer, highlighter and a pale blush.

She grabbed a nude eyeshadow palette, and recreated a smokey eye look, but with brown.

She grabbed a nude lipstick, applying it. She was done.

Maya stood up, and pulled her hair into a ponytail. She looked cute.

She grabbed her book bag, and slung it over her shoulder, walking down the stairs.

Her parents where already at the table.

Her father, Mark Quinn, was sitting at the table, reading the paper, and drinking his expensive ass coffee.

Her mum, Lana Quinn, walked into the kitchen, looking gorgeous as always.

Her house elf, Noona, was cooking breakfast.

Maya sat down at the table, and pulled out her phone, opening Instagram.

Her mother walked over to the table, sitting down.

Her father finished the paper, and looked at the two girls, then Maya.

"We have special guests coming over today." He said flatly.

Maya rested her chin in her hands.

"Who's coming?"

"The Malfoy family." Her mother answered.

Maya scrunched up her nose.

"The Malfoy's?"

Mum nodded. "Their son Draco goes to Hogwarts, he's in your house, and on your Quidditch team."

Maya nodded. After five years, she had never talked to him. Why was that.

She smiled at Noona as she handed her an omelet, before digging in, quickly finishing it.

"If we're meeting them, let's go!"

To be continued!-