Chapter Ten- Truth

Jaiden took an urber home. Starring at the sunset from her window seat, she was thinking about James. Yes, she does love him. But what about Tony? He likes her. But does shd love him? The love triangle is a mess and Jaiden is getting more and more tired. Tired of fighting.

*At Jaiden's Office*

Mackenzie: Jaiden!! You are back!!! How did the meeting go?

Jaiden: Yeah, it was fine.

Mackenzie: Is something wrong?

Jaiden: Well, after discussing with James, I am going to work on the project instead.

Mackenzie:Oh, okay, good luck then.

She hugged Jaiden and left the room.

After a while, someone opened the door.

"Hey babe."

"Hey honey."

Tony handed Jaiden a bouquet of roses and pecked a kiss on her cheek.

" I have a business ball tonight. I want you to come with me as my gorgeous date."

"Yeah sure. I just need to finish some work. Pick me up at six?"

"Sure. I will see you then."

Tony walked out of the room and saw Mackenzie.

"Hey sexy, can I have your number?"

Mackenzie was shocked by his actions. Isn't he Jaiden's boyfriend?

"Eww...hell no Tony. Don't you even dare. Jaiden is already stressed. Don't mess with her emotions."

"Wait, what do you mean she's stressed?"

"*sigh* She signed a contract with James The CEO of Animations Ltd and something must have gone wrong coz Jaiden was out for four hours."

James? Jaiden's EX? WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH THAT GUY? SHE'S MINE. Tony thought angrily.

He stormed off the building and drove home.