Chapter Twelve- See You Again

Jaiden's statement was so loud it echoed through the rooms. James's head shot in Jaiden's direction as she screamed.

Jaiden burst into tears, running through the hallways to find the exit.

"Jaiden!!! I can explain!!" Tony exclaimed.

Jaiden continued running. She didn't care---

"Jaiden!!" James yelled as he chased behind her.

Jaiden froze for two seconds, but she kept running. James isn't a great runner, she thought.

James was panting. He couldn't run fast but his mind was racing faster than the speed of light. All he know is to get to Jaiden before Tony did.

Jaiden ran to the back garden and  she was tired. Tired of fighting. She wanted to be in James's arms with him stroking her hair. She broke down in the middle of the dark garden only lit with fairy lights.

James saw Jaiden crying from the distance. His heart felt like it's been stabbed. He blamed himself. If he didn't left her alone for all those years, everything would be alright. He ran out to the garden and held her in his arms.

"Jaiden...it's okay....I'm here."

He knelt down and hugged her. They were both kneeing down on the grass, when Tony ran out and ruined that moment.

His heart melted when he saw them. He wants the best for Jaiden. Plus, he wasn't loyal to her during their relationship. He slowly walked away.

Jaiden eventually stopped crying, James help her to stand up and caressed her cheek.

"Babe, you look like a mess. Lemme help you." He said as he fixed her hair.

Jaiden giggled to the sound of that. She smirked and pulled James's arm and drag him back to the ballroom. They drank for a while and flirted.

Then the fireworks started playing.

James lifted Jaiden and gave her a piggyback ride as they walked towards the balcony and watch the fireworks. There was a crowd of people around them. But to them all they felt was paradise.