Warriors never die in vain Part 2

Ruby woke up earlier than usual to get to school early so she could see sapphire. She quickly got dressed into a red sweater with a dark red headband and black jeans. As she quickly sprinted across the freshly mowed, sweet smelling lawn she spotted Jasper standing outside as well, Ruby decided not to intervene but instead just sit on a nearby bench waiting for sapphire. About an hour went by of ruby casually sitting on the weathered bench staring into the distance when she finally saw sapphire walk out, but before she could even start to get up Jasper casually walked across the lawn towards her. "This can't be good..." ruby booked it over there just in time to see Jasper starting to pummel sapphire. "HEY!" Ruby ran over as fast as she could and landed a hard left hook right to her Cheeto puff face. "YOU LITTLE RUNT!" Jasper kicked Ruby to the floor while Sapphire just sat in horror at the scene unfolding before her.

Ruby POV

I didn't care how hurt I got, I didn't care if I died. All I cared about was Sapphire. I couldn't stand there and let Jasper beat her to a pulp. So I did what I had to do, I tried to land punch after punch but I just kept on missing. No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't hit her. After a while the teacher came and sent Jasper off too detention while taking me to the nurse. At that point pretty much everything was starting too fade out but the last thing I heard was sapphires cute and sweet melodic voice. W-wait.. WAIT... oh no, I just called Sapphire cute! D-did did I just develop a crush on a girl by her VOICE?! Actually, it's not just her voice that's cute, it's her bangs, that once in a lifetime smile, and her TINY HANDS, everything about her is adorable. God... I get why I had the urge to save her now. I didn't feel pity, I had a major Crush on Sapphire AND I DIDNT EVEN REALISE, this school year is gonna be interesting to say the least.

Sapphire POV

Omg is ruby ok?! I was engulfed with rage at Jasper and at the same time worrying over Ruby. I asked he if she was ok but instead of an answer I just saw a light pink blush spreading across her cheeks while mumbling something about me, I somehow noticed and I turned a dark shade of crimson. Worried I was gonna start fangirling I quickly left the premises and dashed back to my dorm. It was then I decided to make a bold move. I was going to ask the principal if I could switch into Ruby's dorm IF there was a spot available, Tommorow.

Third person POV

Ruby sat on her bed thinking about sapphire, her adorable bangs, her small timid stance,eve ything about her was perfect. On the other hand Sapphire was making her way to the principles office to ask about switching dorms "you can do this" sapphire mumbled quietly, she paused for a moment before going into the principles office. As she walked in Sapphire found her tapping furiously away at the computer 

Sapphire POV

"ahhh miss Ice, just the person I wanted too see! Would you like to switch dorms and move into miss Ruby's dorm?" It took me a moment to process what she just said before it hit me like a wave. Actually no, a tsunami. "Ummmmm... OH y-yes please ma'am!" "Good because you'd have to either way" no what was it you wanted to ask me?" "Oh uhhhhhh... nothing miss diamond!" I quickly scurried out of the class room and without giving a second thought ran over to Rubys dorm. I flung the door wide open only too see a blushing ruby standing in front of the door way. "Oh ummm... hi?" No no no no why did I do that?! Now I'm standing inches away from Ruby's face blushing like a maniac!

Ruby POV 

Oh my god oh my god OH. MY .GOD. Sapphire just unexpectedly burst through the door of my dorm while I was about to go out and get ice cream! Off the point I know but no we are both inches away from each other! WHY AM I GLAD THIS HAPPENED?! And now I'm blushing like a fan girl reading a book about their favourite OTP!

"C-can I help you?"