"What does that mean?"

Cola's P.O.V.

"Follow me." Zip said after Kid and Marin climbed up to sit and talk with Warren.

"I must tell you something before anything else happens." He said sliding his hands into his pockets.

"Um, ok." I said cautiously.

"So how long have you known Kid?" Zip asked me and sat down.

"About a week and a half." I answered sitting down as well.

"I'm not trying to be off putting, but she likes you." He said bluntly.

"What?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I can tell." He said. "Those two never bring people here without telling me or Warren."

"Oh, awesome." I said smiling.

"Ok, I have to tell you something about Kid." He said pulling out a pack of cigarettes and putting one in his mouth.

"What." I said not minding that he was smoking even though it could kill me as much as it will kill him.

He pulled out a lighter and lit the cigarette. "She what we like to call an 'Ace of hearts.'" He said offering me one witch I declined.

"What do that mean?" I asked.

"She in a relationship completely for the romantics. Nothing sexual." He said blowing cigarette smoke through his nostrils.

"Oh." I said. "Ok."

"Now if you two end up in a relationship and try and pressure her into anything, I will kill you." He said bluntly.

"Ha." I chuckled in response.

"You think I'm joking." He said.

"Oh they're just over here making out!" We heard Warren yell as she looked above our heads on top of the pipe rails.

"Haha, very funny Warren." He said and tossed her his package of cigarettes.

-----------------

Sorry I don't mean to romanticize smoking, it's just to help fit the characters personalities.

And sorry these chapters are short, then next one will be longer and I've had terrible writers block.

Yours,
Truly