"Baby sister"

(Kid's P.O.V.)

"Haha, very funny Warren." Zip said tossing her a pack of cigarettes.

"Well it's not like you wouldn't like it Zip!" Marin yelled and we all laughed.

"Shut up." He laughed lighting Warren's cigarette.

"Cola wouldn't though, right?" Warren Grinned.

"Oh, no he's hella straight." Zip stated.

"Yep, I don't do dudes." He said.

"Obviously." I chuckled.

"Is it?" Gavin asked.

"You said the word dude." Zip said. "And you weren't referring to a friend."

"Can you hand me a cigarette?" I asked.

Zip threw me the pack and lighter. "You must be stressed, you hardly ever smoke." Marin said.

"It's not good for you, ya know." Warren laughed sarcastically.

"Blow me." I smiled sarcastically and lit the cigarette.

"Do you guys want to go to the dinner?" Marin asked. "I'm starving."

"Sure, once we're done here." Warren said putting out her cigarette.

Once Zip and I had finished we all stood up and started walking to the dinner.

School had just got out so it wouldn't be too out of the ordinary if we go there.

Warren, Zip, and Marin walked ahead of Gavin and I.

"Look, we're friends I'm guessing you and me. So if you ever meet my parents you can not tell them I smoke." I told him. "They'd find me and kill me."

"What do you mean by 'find me'?" He asked concerned.

"Oh well they weren't to thrilled when I came out as asexual-biromantic." I explained.

"What part of it?" He asked. "The ace part or the bi part?"

"All of it." I said. "But I've been living with those three." I said pointing at the rest of my friends. "There pretty much the only family I have left."

"Really?" He asked. "No one in your family accepts you?"

"Well my little sister. But that's pretty much it except my cousins that I never see." I said.

"Well it's good that your sister does." He said.

"Yeah, I miss her a lot." I frowned. "I haven't seen her in a month."

"Wow, I'm sorry." He set his hand on my back in a comfortingly manner.

"It's not your fault, don't apologize." I snapped. "I'm sorry, I just, I miss her a lot."

"How old is she?" He asked.

"Thirteen, I think I'll probably nab her after school today though." I told him smiling. "I should probably ask and make sure her parents aren't expecting her for something."