The Accident

A/N: Beyonder joined the Alpha League after the corruption Arc

This happens a few months after Beyonder's arrival.

Note: This is not cannon.

It was a normal day in the Alpha League HQ

''ugh!!! there's nothing good to watch on TV ''Flame said.

''I'M FUC**** BORED DUDES CAN'T WE JUST GO WATCH A MOVIE, ''Genos said.

Johnathen walks in.

''Why don't you guys train to master your powers'' , ''Mystican let us show them what we made''Johnathen said.

''What's this thing you made'' Nightmist asked sarcastically.

''It's a machine I made for us to train since most of us here  aren't  good for sparring I and Mystican made a device that works when Beyonder is in his Cosmic Guardian mode since he releases infinite cosmic energy and it cracks his body this machine consumes his energy so he's safe so everyone is equal when he is in the mode'' Johnathen said.

Professor Mark walks in

''Good to see you guys train and improve instead of being couch potatoes like someone I'm looking at right now *glares at Flame*''he said.

''You can do this Beyonder just focus''Mystican said.

As everyone surrounds him as his entire body began to glow light blue in colour the light was too bright it even blinded Humatrix and Nightmist as the spots on his body turned royal blue in colour, the machine started to consume his energy.

''It's working ''Johnathen said.

''NOW THAT WE KNOW IT FREAKING WORKS FIRST SPARRING FLAME vs HUMATRIX'' Genos said.

''Well you guys better suit up''Mystican said.

''Are you ready Flame?''Humatrix asked.

''Yeah'' Flame replied.

''LET THE SPARRING BEGIN'' The HQ said.

Humatrix sends a blast of fire at Flame who is lucky to dodge the attack, he then runs towards Flame at the speed of sound and then punches him three times  in the face sending Flame back flipping to the ground.

''Ouch!!! that hurt a lot''Flame said.

He sends a fireball at Humatrix sending him to the ground then runs towards him and then punches him in the face as Humatrix gets up sends a blast of Ice at Flame.

''We have been watching them for the past  hour''Nighto said.

''On the bright side it's about to end''Darkstar said sarcastically.

 Frostbite then goes towards Nightmist and then starts to annoy her.

''Get away from me'' she said .

   She tries to punch Frostbite in the gut but she misses and  mistakenly hits Beyonder who reverts to his normal form as he falls to the ground.

''You fool''Genos said.

''Are you alright ''Nighto said.

''Yeah''Beyonder replied.

'' FLAME GET OUT OF THERE'', '' YOU'RE GOING TO DIE'' Frostbite shouted.

  Humatrix eyes start start to glow dark blue in colour as the entire HQ goes dark erasing the rest of the team as he  generates a powerful blast of Quantum  energy and sends it at Flame who was looking at the window .

''Huh'' Flame said.

As he turns  towards Humatrix and gets hit by the attack.

Later we see a coffin in front of everyone in the Alpha League with Flame's picture on it.

''We are here to bury Flame'' Professor Mark said.

''He was a good friend of ours and a member of the Alpha League''Mystican said.

''Well it's his fault'', who FUC**** told him to fight someone who is nearly all powerful'' Genos said.

 Everyone looks at him.

''Hey why are you guys looking at me'', ''Don't judge me'' Genos said.

Everyone gangs up on Genos and start to throw punches at him.

A few minutes later.

They all drop flowers on Flame's coffin until it got to Skeleton Mark as everyone looks at him, after some hesitance he gave in.

''Alright I'll  do it'','' Goodbye Flame even though, I won't miss you'' Skeleton Mark said.

''Well I guess we have to negotiate with Grim Reaper in the underworld '', ''Should we go now?'' Mystican asked.

'' Nehhhhh'' Everyone said in unison.

''Or maybe we could wait a few months later'' Nightmist said.

'' I don't see anything wrong in that and the HQ could be a little more quiet'' Skeleton Mark said.

''That's perfect'' Everyone said in sync.

Meanwhile in the underworld Flame is seen looking hopefully.

''I'm sure they will come any time soon'' He said.