Chapter 3: Jealous Hajime

Hajime brings Jyugo back to his cell to find the other three laughing and joking around, making fun of Jyugo like usual.

"Welcome back dear, you're just in time for dinner why don't you take a shower first." Uno teases, hands put together next to his face. Rock jumps in on it and puts his arm over Uno's shoulder.

"Or if you want we can just head straight to bed~."

"Shut up!" Jyugo yells at them in aggravation. I'm not in the mood for this; I'm probably going to sit in my corner like usual. Hajime throws Jyugo in the cell rather roughly slightly shocking number 15 since he's been a lot nicer due to their activities together. What the hell just happened to Hajime?

"Just stay in your damn cell for once in your life." Hajime slams the door after saying that. What the hell just came over me? Hajime thinks to himself as he walks back to the office.

The next day Hajime calls to Jyugo and they get to the closest hiding hole. Hajime pushes Jyugo up against the wall and starts to kiss his neck. "H-Hajime what's gotten over you?" Jyugo gasps as his sweet spot on the neck gets a slight nibble. "N-No..It'll mark Haji..me."

"Good." I've never been jealous before but like hell will I admit it out loud to Jyugo. Hajime quickly undoes the buttons on Jyugo's shirt and goes down to play with his nipples. Meanwhile Jyugo tries to get a thought process going so he can figure out what's wrong.

Did I do something wrong, no way! We've did the usual but it was the first time I called him mine. But he agreed with it. Was it the teasing I did? That's the only thing I can think that might get him like this. "Hajime if you're upset about the teasing then I'm sorry I-."

"Of course I'm angry about the teasing those three bastards don't know what they're talking about." Hajime freezes up from playing with Jyugo's body after saying that out loud. Shit! Jyugo goes wide eyed but smirks.

"No way...you got jealous of them."

"I didn't."

Oh this is too good. "It's your turn to admit it. I did it before now it's your turn to-." Jyugo gets caught off by Hajime's tongue slipping into Jyugo's mouth. Jyugo kisses back as well, feeling his hardness rub against Hajime's hardness; that friction causing him to moan wantonly. "Hajime..." Jyugo pants. "You still have to tell me~."

"Okay fine!" Hajime sits on the ground Jyugo sitting on his lap and holding on to Hajime's shoulders. "I...I was jealous...You said I was yours, that means that your mine as well. Mine and only mine." Jyugo smiles in satisfaction and climbs down Hajime's body pulling out Hajime's member.

"Good job, now a reward~." Jyugo starts to lick from the base to the tip of Hajime's cock making moans and gasps come from him. In total pleasure Hajime doesn't realize the finger that enters him, gaining a moan from Hajime.

"J-Jyugo...no. Not inside my ass." Jyugo pulls his fingers out then quickly, in one swift move, stops sucking and enters Hajime. Hajime screams in pleasure but that's cut off with Jyugo kissing and rubbing his hands on him.

"You're really tight. Has anyone ever fucked you in the ass before?" Hajime shakes his head gasping for breath. Jyugo looks at Hajime with pure lust. "Great then, let's make it only me then~." Jyugo purrs as he thrust into Hajime. Hajime grabs onto Jyugo's shirt like his life depends on it.

I...didn't know being fucked would be this amazing. But still. Hajime using the last bit of thought he had left to get Jyugo out of him.

"Hajime no fair! I want to fill you up too." Before Jyugo can get his bearing back Hajime pulls Jyugo and shoves his cock right into Jyugo. Jyugo screams in pain/pleasure mixture and holds onto Hajime's shoulder. Hajime smiles at the panting Jyugo and leans in to whisper in his ears.

"Jyugo~! Get to work. Show me you belong to me." Jyugo blushes and clenches up at the sheer erotic voice and words that came from Hajime. Jyugo backs up to look into Hajime's lustful, possessive face and starts to pull himself up and down.

"Hajime Hajime Hajime!" Jyugo chants as he rides the supervisor. Hajime pleased joins and starts thrusting into Jyugo making him moan and gasp uncontrollably; Jyugo can't even think straight at this point.

"Jyugo, tell me you're mine." Hajime commands. Without a second thought Jyugo complies.

"I'm yours Hajime. I belong to Hajime and only Hajime. He belongs to me and only me." Jyugo states in gasping moans and the pace is picked up in sheer need.

"Jyugo." Hajime calls out before coming into Jyugo. Jyugo then coming soon after, feeling pure bliss as the orgasm sweeps through his body; then holding each other enjoying the aftermath.

"Hajime, why can't I cum inside you?" Jyugo pouts as he pants into Hajime's neck.

"Because what you did there was sly. You owe me one for that one." Hajime kisses Jyugo's forehead and pets him in hopes of relaxing him.

"Oh really, to what do I owe you." Hajime slaps the handcuffs on him with a smirk.

"Oh you know just some experimentation on what we can do." Jyugo shivers but before Hajime can get the last laugh he answers back with.

"As you wish, Supervisor~." Hajime shivers and sighs, then cleans and drags the other back to their cell.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can I get a "oh yeah!" Because oh yeah!