Bechloe - I'm here

Beca sits on her bed making a new remix. "BECA OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!" Chloe bangs on Beca's door. Beca opens and the door and she sees a crying Chloe. "Oh my god Chloe what happen?!" Chloe hugs Beca and cries on Beca's shoulder. Beca brought Chloe to her bed and sat down. ."Chloe are you-" Chloe hugs Beca tight and cries loudly. "A-Audrey and me h-had a fight." Chloe said and Beca rubbed her back. "Why did you guys fight?" Chloe looks in Beca'a eyes. "I can't tell you." Beca sighs and tears drip down Chloe's face. "Why can't you tell me?" Chloe sat up and looks at Beca. "I just can't it's to embarrassing!" Beca stands up and looks down at Chloe. "Says the girl who goes into someone's shower and makes them sing no matter what." Stacie stomps in and starts to yell. "Chloe your such a idiot Audrey came to me crying." Beca walked over to Stacie. "Shut up she came here crying too." Stacie sighed and faced Chloe. "Why did you guys fight?" Chloe looks a Beca then to Stacie. "Can I tell you tomorrow?" Stacie nodded and walked out. "Chlo where are you going to stay tonight?" Chloe stands up and grabbed a baggy t-shirt from Beca's cabinet. "I am staying here." Beca's eyes widen and starts to blush. "Why here?" Chloe starts to take her shirt off to put on the other shirt. "Chloe warn me next time!" Beca looks away and blushes bright red. "Sorry and I am staying here because I don't know where else to go." Beca closes her laptop and puts it on her desk. "I am tired." Chloe yawns and stretches. "Me too." Beca pulls up her blankets over her shoulders. She feels someone's arms around her waist. She turns around to face Chloe only inches away from each other faces. "Uh..." Beca blushes and stares into Chloe's eyes. "Sorry and are you ok your face is all red?" Beca is speechless and she nods. 'Beca get your head focus she is just a friend.' Beca thought to herself. "Sorry this bed is small." Beca smiles and moves over a bit. " Yeah it is." Beca closes her eyes and falls asleep.

~A hour later

Chloe sits up quickly crying. Beca wakes up slowly then notices Chloe was crying. "C-Chloe are you ok?!" Chloe nods her head no. "What were you dreaming about?" Chloe looks down and wipes the tears away. "Audrey's fight with me." Beca gets her laptop and starts to play titanium. Chloe smiles a little and looks in Beca's eyes. "We were fighting about you." Beca's eyes widen. "Why were you fighting about me?" Chloe takes a deep breath. "Well she said your dating Jesse and that I would have t-to give up l-liking you." Beca pauses her music and stands up. "I am going to go take a walk." Tears drip down Chloe's face. Beca walks out to Jesse's room.

~Jesse's room

Benji looks at the clock and sighs. "1:30." Jesse sits on his bed watching breakfast club. Someone knocks on their door and Benji gets up. "I got it." He opens the door and Beca asks for Jesse. Jesse gets up and walks out in the hall with Beca. "Is everything ok?" Jesse asks Beca and leans in to kiss her. Beca backs away from the kiss. "Jesse um I can't date you." Jesse looks at the door. "Beca I need to do this anyways." Beca looks confused and Benji opened the door. "Jesse and I kissed!" He yells it and shuts the door fast. "Well at least I know." Beca smiles and Jesse blushes. "Can I ask why are you breaking up with me?" Beca blushes and nods. "I fell in love with Chloe." Jesse grins and points to the door of the dorms. "Go get her tiger." Beca smiles and runs out the door.

~Beca's room

Beca walks in her room and sees Chloe was not in there. "Damn." Beca runs out of the room to the Bella's practice room. "She better be there." She stops running and goes back to her room and grabs her sweatshirt. 'Chloe please be at the there.'

~The Bella's practice room

Chloe sits in one of the chairs crying. 'Damn it Chloe stop crying.' She wipes the tears away. "Chloe?" Beca walks in looking at the red head. Chloe looks away and Beca walks over to her. "Where have you been, I been looking for you." Chloe looks up and stands up. "Where have you been?" Beca smiles. "Breaking up with Jesse." Chloe's eyes widen and takes a step back. "W-Why?" Beca takes Chloe's hand and leans in. 'Because I fell in love with you." Then Beca kisses Chloe. After 1 minute they pulled apart. They stared into each other's eyes. "I love you Beca." Beca smiles and kisses Chloe's cheek. " I love you too Chloe."

~3 days later

Jesse and Benji walk to Beca's room holding hands. "Jesse what would happen if we ran into one of the trebles?" Jesse holds Benji's hand tight. "Don't worry." Benji smiles and kisses his boyfriend's cheek. Jesse knocks on Beca's door and Beca opens it. "Hey guys what are you doing here?" Jesse looks down and Benji sighs. "Chloe is missing." Beca's eyes widen and looks at her phone. No messages. "Audrey said she saw Chloe take a cab leaving campus 3 days ago and she hasn't come back yet." Beca grabs her jacket and runs out. "Can you drive me?" Benji nods and they hurry to Benji's car. "Where to?" Beca remembers Chloe's favorite place. "The club just outside Barden." When they get there Beca ran into the club and went to the bar. Chloe sat at the bar sitting next to a boy. The boy stood up and tries to kiss Chloe. Chloe dodges it and slaps him. "Hey babe you know you want to be with me." The boy talks to Chloe and Beca walks up to the guy and taps his shoulder. "Hey buddy." He turns around and Beca punches his face. "Beca!" Chloe was surprised to see her girlfriend. "Let's go." They walk outside and get in the back of Benji's car. "Why did you leave campus?" Chloe sits there in silence looking at her feet. "Chlo?" Benji starts to drive and Chloe looks at Beca. "I had another fight with Audrey and I ran out. Beca hugs Chloe to calm her down.

~Bella's practice

"Where is Audrey?" Stacie asks curious. Fat Amy shrugs then went back to talking to Jessica. Audrey came in and she claps her hands. "Alright let's practice!" Stacie stands up and crosses her arms. "Why are you later?" Beca sits next to Chloe watching the 2 girls talk. "Well I was trying to find the pitch pipe." Chloe stands up and sighs. "Let's just get to practice." Audrey looks at her. "Chloe sorry about our fight." Chloe ignores her and waits for everyone to get ready. "Chloe did you hear me?" Chloe faces her with tears in her eyes. "I heard you!" She runs outside and Beca follows. "Wow." Fat Amy sits there entertain. "Practice is over." Audrey says sitting down. All the girls walk out besides Stacie. "Audrey are you ok?" She looks up to see Stacie still there in front of her. "No my best friend hates me." Stacie sits next to her. 'Oh my god I am finally alone with Audrey.' "Stacie why didn't you leave with everyone else." "I wanted to see if you were ok." Audrey cries and Stacie hugs her quickly. "W-Why do you care about me so much?" Audrey cries on Stacie's shoulder. "Well because I have a crush on you." Audrey looks up into Stacie's eyes. Audrey pulls Stacie into a kiss. Stacie kisses her back and puts her hand on Audrey'a face. Then Beca and Chloe walked in. "Oh my god." Beca stands there in shock. Chloe looks at them and then smiles. When Stacie and Audrey notice the 2 girls standing there they pulled apart quickly. "We'll leave I'll talk to you later." Chloe says as she turns to walk away.