Chapter 13

I walk over to a worker who is setting up shoes on a light wood shelf.

I fiddle with my fingers until she notices me.

"Hello, do you need help with anything?"

"Yeah, is there a washroom in here?" I ask.

"There is" She smiles, "Head over by the dressing rooms and it's the second door on your left."

I smile at her, "Thank you".

I look around the store for the dressing rooms and head over to them. As the girl had said, I walk into the washroom; the second door on the left.

I shut the door behind me and lock it, looking into the mirror. I turn sideways and lift up my shirt, almost throwing up when I look at myself. I look like I've gained weight; I know I did. I look disgusting, I look fat.

I run towards the toilet and wince when my arm hits the rim. I bend over it and stick two fingers down my throat, leaving them there until I feel my food rising. I throw up into the toilet and only stop when my vision becomes blurry. I blink multiple times and struggle to stand up. I walk over to the sink and wash my mouth and face off, sighing. I still look fat. I've gained so much weight. I look over in the corner and I can't even believe my luck. A scale.

I step onto the cold metal. One hundred and twelve.. One hundred eighteen... One hundred and twenty. I'm one hundred and twenty pounds. I shake my head and back away from the scale as if it's about to jump up onto me, attacking me. My head is screaming insults at me, and I don't know how much longer I can take them.

I back up against the white, tile wall and slide down, shivering when the cold tiles touch the skin on my neck. I cover my ears and hold my tears in, I can't cry again. I cry too much, and I'm weak. Plus, the boys are just outside. They would question me and I would break, again, in front of them. I would cause more problems. That's all I do.

I stand back up and look in the mirror, the mirror that's mocking me. It seems to be laughing at me, smiling out of my displeasure. It knows that what it's showing is slowly killing me, breaking me piece by piece; my remains shattering against the floor. I have been getting so much nutrients put into my body, too much. I have been looking different, ugly. My thighs touch and my belly sticks out. I can't wrap my fingers around my forearm anymore.

I prepare myself and take a deep breath, walking out of bathroom and give the boys a fake smile.

"We got your account set up, I chose your username". Louis says, smiling deviously. I run over to him and look at my new tweet type username.

@Louis_Is_My_Favorite

Niall gives me an apologetic smile, "I tried to stop him".

"What if you're not my favorite?" I ask Louis and he looks offended. He scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there." I say, smirking. A chorus of 'ooohs' sound throughout the store and I fall to the ground out of laughter. Louis starts tickling me and soon enough I can't contain my laughter. I almost forget that we are in a trapped in a store until the store manager speaks up, "Almost all the girls are gone. You can leave in a few minutes."

A few minutes go by and the girls are gone. We exit the store and Louis runs off and meets us in the car a while later. He looks excited and almost jumps onto us.

"Look what I got for you Ryan!"

Louis pulls out the phone that I saw earlier.

"Your phone?"

"You mean your phone?"

I blink multiple times and a smile spreads across my face.

"My phone?"

"Yeah, I already have all our numbers put in and I installed twitter."

I hug him over the seat, "Thank you so much, Louis!"

"Wait, weren't you supposed to be in the other car?"

"Whatever, who cares."

Niall and Harry try to help me with twit send and I keep struggling. Harry eventually takes my phone and asks me questions, filling in the answers on my account.

"Woah! You already have two-thousand followers!" Harry practically shouts.

I smile and Harry shows me the basics; how to retweet, tweet, comment, and mention people in tweets.

I look at my notifications and see that I was mentioned in a tweet from Niall.

"@NiallOfficial: Hey everyone! Go follow our friend @Louis_Is_My_Favorite ! I totally disagree with the username, but she's a great girl ! Thank you !"

I look over at Niall and smile, "Thanks, Niall".

Louis starts to drive back to the house and I drift off to sleep on Niall's shoulder.

Niall's P.O.V-

I smile as I watch Ryan sleep. She looks so peaceful, so innocent. I stroke her soft cheek and look out the window of the car. I see a man with short, brown hair and grey eyes. His clothes are torn and his shoes are broken. Something looks familiar about him, but I can't tell what. I guess Putting a name to a face isn't really my thing.

I sigh when I think about how our earlier plans were ruined. Ryan and I were going to go on a date, but that got ruined. We arrive at the house and I carry Ryan into the house bridal style. It's already pretty late, so I bring her up to her room and I go back down to the family room, where Louis and Harry are.

"Niall, we want to talk to you." Harry says.

I didn't do anything, I know I didn't, but everytime I hear those words I tense up and my face gets heated.

"Okay, what?"

"We want to enroll Ryan into schooling" Harry says.

I sigh out if relief, "Okay, when?"

"Soon, she can start next week. You and Lou can tell her." Harry says.

"Alright. We'll have to go get her supplies and really go shopping soon if she is going to go anywhere. She has been using our clothes or her one outfit, and I think she would like her closet full of we own clothes."

"We should re-do her room, make it more.. Girly" Louis.

"Yeah, we should. I think she would feel more comfortable." I say.

We all nod and sit on the couch.

"How do you think she will react?" I ask, curious.

"To what? The room?" Louis asks.

"No, the schooling."

I honestly have no idea" Louis answers.

Some time goes by and we hear a car park. Liam and Zayn walk in and slam the door.

"Louis, we waited for you and went in to look for you. For three hours." Liam says, his nostrils flaring.

"Sorry..."

"Sorry? We called you ten times and you didn't pick up or tell us where you were." Zayn says, anger spreading across his features.

"My phone died."

"Are you kidding me?" Liam says.

"Nope" Louis says, popping the 'p'.

Liam and Zayn groan and stomp upstairs, leaving us all trying to stifle our laughs and following them.

___________________________

PLEASE READ THIS AUTHORS NOTE. ITS IMPORTANT! Here's the Monday update! I want you all to know, comments= Longer Updates! I really would like some feedback and predictions, I want to know if you all like the book. How do you think Ryan will respond? PREDICTIONS BELOW! Remember- comment, predict, share, and vote! Love you all xxx

~Katy