four

To you,

I was sorting out some of your things and found the old letters I wrote for you. I wasn't expecting you to keep them all, actually.

It had been so many years. About…ten years? I don't remember it clearly anymore.

Remember when we are in the school days? When you are 16 and I am 17. When we start being together. When I start writing letters for you.

Well I actually wasn't expecting that I will be liking a junior because I always thought that I prefer a senior. I used to prefer girls who are elder than me but of course, you are an exception because it all change when I met you.

I still remember that it is the first day of you entering high school. I saw you laughing along with your friends and your smile is definitely pretty.

I don't actually fall for you for the first sight but your smile that time is so captivating that it captures my heart and I still couldn't forget it till now.

I might've told you a lot of times about how I start liking you, but in here, I still want to talk about it.

It happens 10 years ago but I can still remember it clearly. I saw you standing up against the bullies for your classmate. It was your braveness which attract me to know more about you.

You had always been that kind and brave, that I hate the braveness of you. Because of it, you chose to hide everything from me and face everything by yourself bravely.

I hate you for that.

But I still love you, Nayeon.

Love, Minseok.